Any OK city terminators?

lwrs10

Chapstick!
Established Member
Ill be back in OKC in Jan for a lil while......and theres quite a few Terminators around....and about 3 shops i can think of off the top of my head....also a few nice mustang clubs too..... PM me for details....

Destro03

Established Member
And another
There are others out there as well.
See ya on the streets, hoop and holler.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I am up north from OKC but always down to hang out. Used to have a good following of Lightning and cobra guys back in the day but have fallen out of that.

lwrs10 you car looks just like mine. DSG with 10th ann wheels.

For you that are interested we are having an event that my buddy started back when we were both rolling gen 2 L's.

It is called lightning thunder and will be a full day of racing at the Tulsa drag strip on November 11th.

There is a thread on NLOC.net in the LOOK (lightning owners of Oklahoma) forum.

Drop me a PM if you are interested in attending.

I will be in Broken Arrow along with some other cobra and mustang people dropping the whipple on mine starting on the 9th.

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
I dont have a terminator or even a cobra right now but I live in OKC and drive a GT unfortunately

pbsis

Established Member
I know this is slight OT but while were on the subject of cobras in OKC does anyone know of any local terminators for sale?

rk_2000_Z/28

LS1 to SVT
Established Member
Ummmm...actually scratch that. I think I have an idea who you are. You drive a dark shadow grey '03. and your profile says that you work for the railroad. I drive by the changing station on 10th everyday, and I lust after your car. I am assuming it is you that I see, because there aren't that many DSG cobras around.

We have actually met once in the parking lot of ACE. I was working at Bluncks and came out to give you a compliment on your car.

I have the red Z/28 with the SLP LoudMouth. If I see you out I'll be sure and holler.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
that was me. Sorry I was short that day. I had just got in on a train and was worn out with a million things that I needed to get done before I got 3 or 4 hours of sleep and went at it again.

That is my car. Its getting ready to look a little different soon. Springs and new wheels!

rk_2000_Z/28

LS1 to SVT
Established Member
forcefedcobra said:
that was me. Sorry I was short that day. I had just got in on a train and was worn out with a million things that I needed to get done before I got 3 or 4 hours of sleep and went at it again.

That is my car. Its getting ready to look a little different soon. Springs and new wheels!
No problem bro! Most people that go into ACE usually have something to do, they don't go to hang out and talk to Pam. I assumed you were busy that's why I didn't bother you to much.

Anyways, like I said, Your car=:bowdown: So some weekend when you are not to busy with the railroad holler at me, I'd like to get a closer look at your car.

Check out ok-speed.com There is an Enid section and I have a thread going right now about photographing people cars. I would love to get some shots of your car so for you the first session would be $0 if you are interested.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Let me get my springs and new wheels on and you have a deal my friend.

I will be off tomorrow and plan to hit the dyno to check my a/f and get some datalogging done so I can get my tune tweaked. Drop me a PM and I will get you my number.

Brandon

rk_2000_Z/28

LS1 to SVT
Established Member
forcefedcobra said:
Let me get my springs and new wheels on and you have a deal my friend.

I will be off tomorrow and plan to hit the dyno to check my a/f and get some datalogging done so I can get my tune tweaked. Drop me a PM and I will get you my number.

Brandon

New wheels yet?

forcefedcobra

Established Member
In topeka right now. Getting ready to walk out the door to drive to Manhattan to pick them up as I type this.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
The wheels look great. The only problem is the front tires are shot but I traded my old wheels to him so tomorrow some new front tires are going on it because there is no way I could drive the car 4+ hours home the way they are.

They look sick and will be even better when I get my new springs put on.

Pics to come soon

lwrs10

Chapstick!
Established Member
ill be back in okc for my midtour from late jan to late feb......ill be up to hang out with some fellow gearheads....

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
I live in the OKC metro on the southside in Moore. I'm a member of the Oklahoma Mustang Club, www.okmustangs.com, but also know some of the Dead Horse members. Two different groups, but both are cool. The OMC is more middle aged to retired folks with classics and the DHM is young folks who like to drink and street race. I myself am 37 in the middle of both. I have been thinking about beginning a SVTOA club in the OKC area. There is one in Tulsa but it's two hours away. I've been in contact with the regional director and he's for it from what I can tell. As for shops there are two I personally know and would recommend. For mods I would go to B&R Performance on south I-35 and for tunes I'd go to Southwest Tuning on the north side.

Users who are viewing this thread