any of you

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Had mine out last weekend for a short cruise. The weather was perfect...sunny, dry, and COLD!!:burnout:

T.Bone

Established Member
Put mine in the garage last week and have started to drive the focus to work, but if the weather is nice it will be out once or twice.

Just got to get my fix every now and then.

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
Since yesterday's rain washed away the salt residue on the roads, I hope to drive it tomorrow or Saturday. I don't really winterize it I keep it full of gas, clean, and drive it when the salt is off the road. I park it on visquen in the garage to keep condensation off the bottom.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
some of just cant resist the salt free nice day

just gotta have a COBRA fix

see ya JEFF

ps plus i figure i'll have to have a 2006 and i dont imagine it will rust before then.

03TRMN8R

Established Member
It's small electric motor is constantly running so no refilling needed. It exchanges the air inside a couple of times an hour too. The cost to run it is less than $1.00 per month.

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
Sadly Mine too sits under her winter cover, dark and lonely. She too longs for the day when we can frolic together on that long stretch of open road. A slave to my wild right foot, but she always screams for more,.................... Man I need a drink.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Originally posted by Cobrasized
Sadly Mine too sits under her winter cover, dark and lonely. She too longs for the day when we can frolic together on that long stretch of open road. A slave to my wild right foot, but she always screams for more,.................... Man I need a drink.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GOD BLESS YA...I NEED ONE TOO!!:beer: :beer:

dougwg

Established Member
Drinks(Margaritas)....

Applebees
in Taylor
on Ecorce Rd. between Telegraph and Southfield
Saturday 13th of December 7:00pm

me and JB will be there eating some Steak... joined later by Rich....

if anyone else would like to come , feel free!

Blue03

Established Member
Still driving mine, roads are still good yet and cold air is even better. Doug, I have to work tonight. I spoke with JB about this the other night??? If it's not too late maybe tomorrow? If not we will have to make the time fo' sure. Sunday is usually best for me. Talk to you guys soon.

dougwg

Established Member
Originally posted by Blue03
Still driving mine, roads are still good yet and cold air is even better. Doug, I have to work tonight. I spoke with JB about this the other night??? If it's not too late maybe tomorrow? If not we will have to make the time fo' sure. Sunday is usually best for me. Talk to you guys soon.

We'll still be there after you get out!!!... stop on by....

give JB a call

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
I'll be driving my Cobra all winter. Today is the first day it's going to see snow. Should be interesting...

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Originally posted by unit213
I'll be driving my Cobra all winter. Today is the first day it's going to see snow. Should be interesting...

Dude...you HAVE to get a winter beater!! The snake is gonna be uncontrollable on snow and ice!!!

Still no luck getting your hands on a winter ride huh?? If you are still looking I'll keep my eyes out for you...let me know.

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
What a difference a day makes. I had the Terminator out yesterday, damn that cold air does wonders for boost. I pegged that boost gauge all the way to 10.

I'm looking forward to the next nice day.

Users who are viewing this thread