Any of you tried a set of front-only drop springs yet?

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I'm actually not all that unhappy with the rear ride height, but the front being higher really needs to change.

I see that BMR offers a couple of different front-only spring sets. Anyone try them and have any pics? I'd like to go level or a very slight rake... scared of getting too much rake.

White5ohhhhh

Yea I also am content with the rear height,I just want to lower the front and get that rake look going too.Where have you found front only sales?I've been looking and can't find any,can you link me what you've found?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

scott_0

Established Member
Yea I also am content with the rear height,I just want to lower the front and get that rake look going too.Where have you found front only sales?I've been looking and can't find any,can you link me what you've found?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
American Muscle sells the BMR springs separately

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

Swetrid

Established Member
I just installed these on my car. It lowered front about .75-.90 inch and still rides like stock. Fenderlip measurements are 28 1/4 on rear, 27 5/8 on left front and 27 3/4 on right front as of now.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
With a set of 4 springs the front and rear springs are matched to each other to provide the best handling in all situations. Are the 2 front springs you bought matched to the stock springs to get the best results or is this just for looks!

BMR Tech

With a set of 4 springs the front and rear springs are matched to each other to provide the best handling in all situations. Are the 2 front springs you bought matched to the stock springs to get the best results or is this just for looks!

Our SP089 front only drop springs will drop the S550 up front, an average of 7/8".

The spring rate (170lb/in) is matched to work with OEM PP and Non-PP Rear Springs as well as our SP082 and SP088 Rear Springs.

So no, they are not just for looks. ;)

BADBOSS

Established Member
yeah i did the BMR SP089 front springs on my Vert GT and am very happy with how it looks and handles. Corners and brakes flatter in the front and has the positive rake i was looking for.

BMR Tech

yeah i did the BMR SP089 front springs on my Vert GT and am very happy with how it looks and handles. Corners and brakes flatter in the front and has the positive rake i was looking for.

Good to hear! Our SP089 Fronts have proven to be very popular, as we are having issues keeping them on the shelf!

Enjoy!

usaf_branham

Established Member
I just installed STEEDA sport springs. I did the fronts first... In all honesty, it looked good when I set it down without the wheel spacers installed. This morning I finished it up (along with BMR cradle lockouts and wheel spacers) and it looks amazing.

I was concerned about the wheel to fender gap since the front was higher than the back when stock. However, the STEEDA springs puts it where it should be in terms of gap and rake.

The nose gap is just a hair smaller than the back and the springs haven't even settled yet. I'm very happy with the results.

41067bf236320e5fb362264c18ef6376.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread