Any Northern NJ Mustang owners?

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Ok cool! Let's plan a get together sometime. I'm thinking of hitting E-town soon. Either this week or next. I got a guy from work who has a new 13 GT500 who wants to go to. There's also a nice scenic cruise coming up the end of this month. I think Oct.26th. I'm doing that as well. Come if you want. Anyone who has chimed in here is welcome to join for that matter for any of the things I mentioned. PM me or reply here.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Track rental on monday at Atco if your interested even if you want to just come watch thats cool...some of the fastest street driven mustangs will be attending.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Track rental on monday at Atco if your interested even if you want to just come watch thats cool...some of the fastest street driven mustangs will be attending.

Damn that sounds awesome! Thing is I may be going to NJMP for a track day. If I'm done with that and you guys are still going, I can possibly pass by and check it out on the way back home.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Awesome! I work in Tarrytown, NY. Drove my car today since weather was nice. Let's get together sometime. :thumbsup:

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
If anybody wants to meet up and hang. I'm participating in a car cruise this coming up Sunday Oct.27. It's hosted by the GSRMC (Garden State Region Mustang Club) called the Kittatinny Mountain Fall MUSTANG Car Cruise. I'm meeting with people at 11am at the Dunkin Donuts parking lot which is right off Route 80.

Address for Meet Spot: Dunkin Donuts - 172 Howard Blvd. Mt. Arlington, NJ (Exit 30 from I-80)

If any of you go let me know so we can meet and be introduced to each other. This is my first cruise so I'm bringing my Go Pro hehe!

Last edited:

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Damn a day too late :(

Aww man! We were in your neighborhood too! :shrug:

Next time I guess.

If anyone wants to go dragging, I am planning a trip either this week or definitely next. Weather permitting. Aiming at E-town.

Last edited:

CM5878

Established Member
Too bad someone cant start a monthly meet somewhere. A few years back, us Subaru guys would have a monthly meet at a Fuddruckers

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Yeah that would be cool. I know there has to be some secret underground groups somewhere hehe! Especially by me. I always hear some cars racing near by, but just don't know where it's coming from. Could be a highway or local road. One day I will go and drive and see if I can track them LOL! Either way what I said still stands for the track. Let's get a group together. :thumbsup:

Joey8

Established Member
I no im a bit late coming to this thread but im from north caldwell, its in essex county. Im down to meet up while the weather is still decent. During the week is tough for me but weekends I'm good. I would like to go to the track, I never been and would like to see what she runs.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
I no im a bit late coming to this thread but im from north caldwell, its in essex county. Im down to meet up while the weather is still decent. During the week is tough for me but weekends I'm good. I would like to go to the track, I never been and would like to see what she runs.

Never too late bro! I'm going to chat with my buddy at work this week and schedule a track outing/get together possibly this weekend. I will let you know when. BTW I bet your car sounds sweet with that setup. Nice color too. My friend has a 2013 GT500 vert in the same color. I got dual aeroforces as well. Sweet gauges I must say. Anyone else is welcome to join as always. Let's get some friendly competition going hehe! :-D BTW it will most likely be in E-town.

Last edited:

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
I guess I have to repeat myself since the server is on the fritz. Anyway this Sunday Nov.10 at E-town is a Import vs. Domestic drag event. I'm trying to gather some peeps to join. So far I got a guy from work and his 13 gt500, Joey8 and his buddy, and some guys from another forum. Whoever else is down, please join in. Maybe we can all cruise down together or just meet there and have some good times. :beer:

Joey8

Established Member
I guess I have to repeat myself since the server is on the fritz. Anyway this Sunday Nov.10 at E-town is a Import vs. Domestic drag event. I'm trying to gather some peeps to join. So far I got a guy from work and his 13 gt500, Joey8 and his buddy, and some guys from another forum. Whoever else is down, please join in. Maybe we can all cruise down together or just meet there and have some good times. :beer:

I've been trying to message you back but like u said the site right now is hit or miss. I'm in north Caldwell so I'd be down to meet up and cruise down

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
I've been trying to message you back but like u said the site right now is hit or miss. I'm in north Caldwell so I'd be down to meet up and cruise down

Ha! I figured that's what happened. Anyway, cool let's meet up on Sunday. I will let you know what time on Friday. I'll PM you my cell#.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Don't know why I keep trying since I rarely get bites/responses, but here goes. I'm planning on hitting Island dragway this Sunday just for fun time trials. No dumb contest where you barely get runs like that Street Wars event at E-town this past weekend. Anyone interested, hit me up!

Woody6799

Established Member
I used to go to island but I haven't drag raced in years. It's funny that you mention that you never see cobras. I recently saw a bunch in frenchtown area a couple of months ago. Then 1-2 in flemington. And the other day a blue one in rockaway, nj.

I know of two in Flemington, an OW and RF, I know there is a black in Clinton and a DSG as well, also an MG in Hampton. Then a TR tenth in Phillipsburg... Not that I am keeping track or anything lol.

Woody6799

Established Member
Don't know why I keep trying since I rarely get bites/responses, but here goes. I'm planning on hitting Island dragway this Sunday just for fun time trials. No dumb contest where you barely get runs like that Street Wars event at E-town this past weekend. Anyone interested, hit me up!

::whisper:: if you build it... they will come :burnout:

PS I can't make it Sunday... hopefully on Monday the forum will know why...

jesus_ralliart

Established Member
I will probably be in rockaway area on Sunday. I don't remember if I have plans. Anyhow, pm me your number and I might come out to watch you run

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
I know of two in Flemington, an OW and RF, I know there is a black in Clinton and a DSG as well, also an MG in Hampton. Then a TR tenth in Phillipsburg... Not that I am keeping track or anything lol.

Damn someone is a Terminator radar lol!

::whisper:: if you build it... they will come :burnout:

PS I can't make it Sunday... hopefully on Monday the forum will know why...

No worries. Island is open for a few more time trial days after this one.

I will probably be in rockaway area on Sunday. I don't remember if I have plans. Anyhow, pm me your number and I might come out to watch you run

Sounds good. I'll send it to you now. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread