Any new Predator info?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This has really gotten comical. Wasn't it about two months ago they were saying it was going to be released in two weeks?
:nonono:

lethal

Established Member
Trust me, they are trying to release it as soon as possible. My car was tuned last week with one. I'll be speaking with Nick in the morning. If I find anything out I'll let you know.

John

Grey03

Established Member
I saw an ad for the predator in my last issue of MMFF. WTF.

Twinturbo Ranger

Established Member
I was just wondering because of all the add's I've seen for it. I can't believe they would show it for sale and it not be available??!!

Lethal keep us posted. I need to know as soon as it is available.
Thanks Mike

lethal

Established Member
Well, the Predator is not only for the Cobra, they have a GM product and are working on a Honda version.

I'll keep you posted. I by no means have the "inside scoop" but I'll let you all know what Nick tells me and when I receive mine.

John :p

umustdv8

Established Member
Companies advertise products prior to release all the time. It's not uncommon.

Twinturbo Ranger

Established Member
I almost died laughing today, but when I called a certain vendor, they called Diablo while I was on the phone and the verdict...... TWO WEEKS!!

I was however told that it was in the last stage of being produced or whatever they call it. He sounded positive and not like he was putting me off. Take that for what it's worth.

umustdv8

Established Member
Originally posted by Twinturbo Ranger
I was however told that it was in the last stage of being produced or whatever they call it. He sounded positive and not like he was putting me off. Take that for what it's worth.

Value: $0.00

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
Sounds familiar. Anyone ever seen the movie, The Money Pit, with Tom Hanks? Every time Tom asks the contractor how much longer to finish their home he replies, "Two weeks"

Logan03

Established Member
I spoke with one of the guys from PDQ, He said they are adding features that they want and will not release till they are satisfied.

Pyro

Established Member
Originally posted by Logan03
I spoke with one of the guys from PDQ, He said they are adding features that they want and will not release till they are satisfied.

Does that mean TWO MORE WEEKS!!!:rollseyes

NukeX

My Shit Got Keyed, Yo
Established Member
I dunno, they state it being currently available in their ads, I think I might file a false advertising suit and really make it 2 more weeks :-D

davidmax

Established Member
Being a parts vendor(not for predator which I thought was out for Vettes??????)is tough you can only give the answer your told.So dont shoot the messengers,Dave Smilovic
PS:We also work on THIN margins 'cause theres 2.8 million of us per Sq Mile,Dave

Users who are viewing this thread