Any new ones still out there?

jtfx6552

Established Member
Mine was totaled when an idiot, on the advice from his GPS, made a left turn from the right lane right in front of me.

I searched here, with varying results. I found one I think I want, but it doesn't have the shaker pro (yeah I know it sucks, lol)

Can I just unplug the one from the old car and plug it in the new one? Are there any other differences or parts I need to add?

Blackdevil77

Established Member
I want a black one. I'm not too picky with options, but the performance package and track pack are a must. I have to wait until my current car sells though :( Anybody want it :D

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
About 2 weeks ago when I was searching for mine, there were still roughly 20 in the north bay area, so there are still quite a few out there. Most of them were fully optioned (820a, Recaro, TP, Nav) cars. Most were also MSRP. About a half dozen had ADM, but those are usually bogus, in my experience.

Blackdevil77

Established Member
I really want to get one of these cars but can't until May-ish. I'm not too picky, I want black with either no stripes or black stripes, SVT Performance pack and track pack. I don't really care about much else, though Nav would be nice. I hear black is the most common color, which is good for me. There are quite a few black ones available right now, hopefully they're still there in a couple of months.

Users who are viewing this thread