Any new ones still out there?

NYStockboy

Established Member
Well, there is one less new one out there after my purchase today. Ruby Red, stripe delete, SVTPP, SVTTP, Shaker radio and Roof, $4,500 under MSRP and a good trade in value on my '13 Corvette Grand Sport. No pix yet, because I am picking the car up next weekend after I order Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 tires to be delivered to the dealership to be installed on the car this week. This way, I can drive home with GUSTO!

Ken:banana:

NYStockboy

Established Member
Cars.com. Put in 200 mile radius from my home. I have been on this car for a few months now, knowing that if I went to the dealership to see the car, it would be all over. So, I looked a bunch of other Shelby's. No dice. Today, I woke up and said to my wife, enough is enough, lets go see that car in Connecticut. We went, my wife loved it and was cool with trading the Vette, and that was it. What a relief.

Ken

nascarcrazy

Established Member
one 14

Yes Hi there is a candy red 14 in Naples Fl tamiami ford call ask for frank tell him mark said you had one

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Jones Ford here in N. Charleston called me on Friday to tell me they had one in stock. During the message the lady said 'oh wait, I see you already have one.. disregard my call.'

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Autotrader and cars.com will have the most.

Make sure you put "gt500" in the keyword search bar.

600ish left out there

mikengail

Established Member
There's a race red /white new '14 at Bill Knight in Tulsa. I was getting the wife's '14 serviced there and they offered $2k under MSRP without me even asking. I think they would take off more for anyone serious. Has Track Pack and Nav. Here's a couple of links:

New 2014 Ford Mustang Coupe Shelby GT500 (Red Coupe) | Serving nearby Broken Arrow, Sand Springs & Tulsa Oklahoma | Bill Knight Ford

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1ZVBP8JZ9E5271579

Hope this helps. Good luck...

paluka21

Established Member
From what I've been seeing, a lot of the '14's left on the lots are the ADM cars, with dealers just sitting on them. Matter of fact, the dealer where I purchased my new '14 had a used '13 in stock they wanted $56,777 or so for. After I purchased mine, I decided to go back to look at the used one again to show on of my friends. Interestingly enough, the raised the price to over $62,xxx now. Really?
Within a 150 mile radius of where I live, I found three new 2014 Oxford white/Sonic blue combination cars, with varying options on each.

MCDEV

Established Member
Russ Milne Ford in Macomb Michigan has 6 brand new in stock right now. They seam to be grabbing up what other dealers cant sell. They sold like 12 of them last year. I was just on their lot today and saw them all.

Loaded Race Red with a stripe delete Coupe with glass roof 821A Track Pack, Electronics Pack, Shaker Pro, Recaro (I like this one the best myself):rockon:

Loaded Black on Black Coupe with 821A, Track Pack, Electronics Pack, Shaker Pro, Recaro

Loaded Deep Impact Blue White Stripes Coupe with 821A, Track Pack, Electronics Pack, Shaker Pro, Recaro

A Ruby Coupe, I didnt look at the options

And a couple verts, one Ruby, one Deep Impact Blue, again I didnt pay much attention to these.

Here is a link to their site Russ Milne Ford | Ford Dealer | Macomb
And they also have a general ebay listing here

They also have like 6 Ford GTs in Blue, Red, Black, White, Grey, and Yellow. :bowdown:

Here is a photo minus the all black car

Last edited:

VFORCEJOHN

Established Member
I spotted a Black Vert with red accents at a Ford Dealer in Kingston, PA.

The window sticker indicated order date was 10/13. I don't think they have had it long

http://www.inventory.ford.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1ZVBP8KZ1E5265385

I doubt these guys will wheel and deal.
They wanted full boat for a 2013 SGM when 2014 were already showing up on other dealer lots.

Debalso had that. I went to look at it and they wouldn't budge. I don't think it had Recaro's just the fat boy seats and no suspension adjustment.

I got mine down Lancaster at Keller Bros.

HighVelocity

Established Member
Yes....not impressed with Delbalso Ford.

Not only did they not want to budge on a 2013 SGM when 2014s were hitting the lots....The were $2000 low on a trade number.

I was very satisfied with my experience at Gibons Ford in Dickson City, PA.

MCDEV

Established Member
The 6 GTs are not listed on their site anywhere. I wonder what the deal is on them??

Yeah I saw that, sometimes you will find 1 or 2 but every time I go up there they have at least 4 if not more scattered around the showroom and lot and they are always different. I only get out that way every couple of months but I know they are for sale or have been in the past anyway. I have "heard" from employees that the owner of that dealer hangs on to rare vehicles like that in his personal collection for later disbursement. Milne is big into high performance cars for sure. Give them a call, Im sure they will be happy to provide you with any answers to your questions. Oh and post like a million photos if you buy one! :rockon:

MCDEV

Established Member
I wonder what they are asking for a Ford GT there?

Most of the time when I see them on their site it says call for price. I kind of remember seeing one listed for around $220k ish either on their site or on eBay but I don't know the details. I think those cars usually sell for around $250k? They sure are sweet but way out of my league.

Users who are viewing this thread