any new england dealers at MSRP?

03cobrafan

Established Member
i am ready to buy my new GT500. I live in CT, every dealer I have called that has allocations left are all at $5k+ over Msrp. Anyone have any input as to any dealers that will sell it closeby at msrp? any help would be appreciated.

KARSON219

Established Member
i am ready to buy my new GT500. I live in CT, every dealer I have called that has allocations left are all at $5k+ over Msrp. Anyone have any input as to any dealers that will sell it closeby at msrp? any help would be appreciated.

If you want to fly to Indiana I can tell you about a couple.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Call some smaller dealers

Wareham Ford
Framingham ford
Baystate ford
Ashley Ford
Franklin Ford
Jack Madden Ford
Chatham Ford
Colonial Ford

Ask to speak with the sales manager about ordering a new mustang

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I just left my dealer in Ma. and he is not selling any at adm, pm me if you want his info.

91svtbird

Established Member
I don't know if my dealer has any more allocations but I can ask him for you. I know he already sold two GT500's for sure.

03cobrafan

Established Member
still no luck at msrp..... waiting to hear back from a couple but nothing positive yet. best is $5k over msrp.. if anybody knows any dealers that will definately sell one at Msrp and have the allocation available in new england, please please, let me know. i am ready to buy, but not at $5k over..

chuckstang

Established Member

Try calling Imperial Ford in Mendon MA.

PM me for some other good dealers to try, also Chris! may be able to help you out!

:beer:

chuckstang

Established Member
Call some smaller dealers

Wareham Ford
Framingham ford
Baystate ford
Ashley Ford
Franklin Ford
Jack Madden Ford
Chatham Ford
Colonial Ford

Ask to speak with the sales manager about ordering a new mustang

Add Fall River Ford and Jannell Ford to the list :D

Oh and Rodman Ford and Quirk Ford as well, but they are not small dealers and I doubt Quirk will do MSRP but just dropping the name since they hooked my mother up on a great price for her stang.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I pretty much listed all of the small dealers

After the media embargo was listed. Today was not the day to be shopping

03cobrafan

Established Member
I pretty much listed all of the small dealers

After the media embargo was listed. Today was not the day to be shopping

i started several weeks ago with my local dealers, and then just recently started moving to dealers a bit farther away. Anywho, doesn't sound like I am going to be getting one. $5k over is just something I won't do.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
i started several weeks ago with my local dealers, and then just recently started moving to dealers a bit farther away. Anywho, doesn't sound like I am going to be getting one. $5k over is just something I won't do.

One would assume youve read my bow to avoid an ADM thread in this section right?

Once they land and you know the car is in stock. Go in with some cash in your pocket. You might catch them on a weak day

03cobrafan

Established Member
yes, i read your thread and called and also spoke with the guy in Mass you told me about last week with no luck. that may be my best bet, just to wait until there is one on the lot.

Users who are viewing this thread