Any L's out there with the silver/black HD paint scheme?

FordFanStan

Established Member
All 97-03 F-150 and 04 Heritage bolt patterns are the same (5x135mm), whether it is an F-150, Lightning, or HD. 04+ F150's are a 6 lug bolt pattern which will not work, and all pre 97 F-150 bolt patterns are a standard sized 5x5.5" which is different as well... Stan

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
Hey Trevor, I am ready to beat someones ass!!!

I dont know when or where it happened, but I noticed it walking back to my truck after grocery shopping saturday morning... Its rediculous, you cant have anything nice anymore!

dude WTF!!!!! thats soooooo shady!!

im guessing they keyed it? how bad is it? all over? or what??...Kennys (the guy with the red one) his shit got keyed to!! what the hell is wrong with people these days? seriously if they have a problem y dont they just bring it up with u...the car or truck didnt ****ing do it...that shit pisses me off

CaliBolt

Established Member
Yeah, it got keyed pretty badly... I didnt think anyone really hated me enough to do that shit, but I guess I was wrong :eek:(

Bastards!

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
here you go.

hood_harley.jpg

BTW, this is one of Ben's (BMWBig6) chops.

I wish this hood was real

BigMattfromNJ

Established Member
the second L is alot nicer then the first. i dont like the hood on first set of pics. Truck looks real good with the two tone and the chrome rims set it off very nice.

WhiteBolt

Engine Master
Established Member
here ya go...

a1c7_3.jpg

any pics of the interior?
Did they use HD leather seats, carpet, door panels, console, etc.....?
A black leather interior from the HD would seal the deal for me. :rolling:

...Oh, look!..... He's got a JLP ram air kit too!

Last edited:

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
any pics of the interior?
Did they use HD leather seats, carpet, door panels, console, etc.....?
A black leather interior from the HD would seal the deal for me. :rolling:

...Oh, look!..... He's got a JLP ram air kit too!

Nope, it was a stock L interior.

FordFanStan

Established Member
What did you finally decide, I plus are probably interested. Good luck with it. Can you also either post or PM the cost and any details :shrug: ... Stan

CaliBolt

Established Member
I am going with a 2 tone style like the HD. The body lines are going to be exactly the same, but the colors want be exact. The black is a Lexus black that is a very deep color, and the silver is a porsche silver that has a bit of a sparkle to it in the light.

I dropped it off this morning and wont be more than 2 weeks, but I am going to stop by and get pics as the progress continues. The job is being done by a buddy who owns a custom paint shop near my house. I am paying much less but while we were BSing he told me this paint job would cost 5-6k because it is a complete job. Its nice to have good with perks, and cash goes a long way!!!

If you really want to know I can give you a little more info on what im spending, but if you are interested in coming down to NorCal, I can talk to my buddy about a paint job. I know its a business, but he has a passion for cars and really loves to complete great paint jobs.

SADF

Established Member
marc guess what!! my truck got keyed last night...let me know where the shop u took ur truck is...im shopping around...

Geez, I mean, you were just saying you are waiting for it to happen! Damn! Are you, like, Tupac or something and you can predict what is going to happen to you? Instead of rapping about it you just post about it. Sorry to hear that man.

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
Geez, I mean, you were just saying you are waiting for it to happen! Damn! Are you, like, Tupac or something and you can predict what is going to happen to you? Instead of rapping about it you just post about it. Sorry to hear that man.

yea i know! wtf!! im not very happy!! this is bullshit...i already brought it to a couple shops and they all said it was a the worst key job they have ever seen

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
Im still waiting on someone to do the new orange/black HD scheme on the L and see how that turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread