Any L's out there with the silver/black HD paint scheme?

CaliBolt

Established Member
Any L's out there with the silver/black HD paint scheme? (Teaser Pic added on page 2

I have been doing searches here and on NLOC and have come up with no such pictures. Very very recently my baby was vandalized and it is time for a new paint scheme. I am a poor college student, so I dont have too much more than what insurance is covering, but two-tone is in my price range.

So, does anyone have any pics of 2 tone lightnings, especially if one of the colors is black. Please post them up! Thanks!!!

Here are pics of my truck, I am not sure what paint scheme would go best with my hood, headlights, and black wheels....

232a7197.jpg

Friends064.jpg

Marc G

Last edited:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
There was a really nice one on Ebay not to long ago. Full HD treatment. 03 100th Anni Stripe, HD wheels. Looked killer. I was trying to get a co-worker to buy it.

txyaloo

Established Member
I found the auction, but the pics were down. It looked damn good though with the Harley wheels, badging, etc. Very clean looking truck. There was a thread on NLOC about it, but I didn't have any luck finding it.

1badhd

08 JSB LS3 Vette
Established Member
Look for pics of (slck) he is black with silver on the hood....... hope that helps!

SVTxXxFreak6

TSAFE MOTHER****ER
Established Member
I remember that on ebay, looked pretty sharp only I thought it should have stayed with the L badges. I wonder how a scheme like that would look on a red L.

CaliBolt

Established Member
MARC!! what happened to ur truck! i havent seen u in days! who do we have to **** up!?!?!

Hey Trevor, I am ready to beat someones ass!!!

I dont know when or where it happened, but I noticed it walking back to my truck after grocery shopping saturday morning... Its rediculous, you cant have anything nice anymore!

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
here ya go...

a512_3.jpg

a479_3.jpg

a4ba_3.jpg

a3de_3.jpg

a2c0_3.jpg

a1c7_3.jpg

even tho it is still an L that is one of the sexiest "conversions" ive seen...i wouldnt be ashamed to drive it :)
I know that silver alone is dead sexy in person! and Im beginning to like that dark amithyst on the new HD/saleen is nice too

Users who are viewing this thread