Any Lethal O/R H-Pipe Complaints?

Lethal302

Roar
Established Member
I'm putting on my O/R H next weekend. I'll do a video with the Roush ABs and stock H/Cats and then I'll do one with the Roush ABs and the Lethal O/R H so people can get an idea of the sound difference on the same camera

Nuar

Established Member
Wow, that sounds really damn good! Kudos!
The cell phone recorded really good too, audio was perfect.

Thanks man :)

xecutioner

Established Member
I like the sound of that.

Do you experience drone? How laud is it in person?

I came from a muffler delete exhaust so I don't think this one is very loud or gets much drone . It is very deep, and especially on a cold start. Once warmed up its close to as quiet as stock but much deeper. On the freeway my wife and I are able to have a conversation just fine.

roberthamm

Established Member
Lethal O/R X and Roush here. I feel like a real a-hole when I drive the mustang to work in the morning bc of how loud it is on cold starts. But once it's warmed up its not that loud at idle. If you keep it under 2k rpm while DD you will be fine and cruising in 6th on the interstate is really quiet. but the second you go above 2k rpm VROOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM your a top fuel dragster.

Here is a video of me racing -> shitty go pro audio but you can kinda hear the beautiful snap crackle and pop of the roush.

Stock LS1 '01 Formula VS '11 Mustang GT GoPro - YouTube

naeem5oh

Established Member
Im running there xpipe with cat deletes, and pypes cat back. Stock headers. If u want to get noticed this does the trick. Cold start is very loud. After about a min or so it calms down. Cant really tell how loud the car is when just at idle. When in WOT its a bit nuts. But still not bad to where u cant hold a conversation doing 80mph on the hwy in 6th gear.

i have the same setup with the hpipe and its sounds so crazy at wot but the hwy drone is killing me

SNSTR50

Established Member
Does anyone have a vid of the O/R H with Borla S-types? I have the S-Types and love them but have really been wanting an H. Haven't heard this combo yet though...

ATTFighter

Established Member
hey thats my exact setup, lethal O/R H pipe with borla s types. Let me just tell you the sound is AMAZING i love it and videos dont do it justice. However, i have a set of kooks longtube headers waiting to be put on in a couple weeks so i need to switch to there offroad h pipe. I will be selling my lethal if you are interested.

th_MyMovierefined.jpg

Does anyone have a vid of the O/R H with Borla S-types? I have the S-Types and love them but have really been wanting an H. Haven't heard this combo yet though...

Users who are viewing this thread