any kind of help....2.76 pulley

darknight01

Established Member
well i was reading some posts and noticed people that have only done the 2.76 pulley(w/ stock maf,pump,etc..) their car was cutting out when shifter for a split second.mine is doin this as well but the only promblem is im stationed in Germany and i know of one dyno(but ive heard nothing but bad things about this guy and the mustangs hes worked on and dynod ive seen...not pretty) so could anyone maybe lead me towards what kind of MAF setup/size and/or fuel pump/injectors sizes to get? i have a sct tuner but i just have no idea when it comes to this sort of thing.could the tuner maybe show me where to the fuel setup stands?im new to the cobra(owned a 01 gt) and just want things done right, so i thought id ask the best! thanks guys

Stalker27

Established Member
You need to datalog and find out what's going on 1st. No point at buying parts and throwing it at the car if you don't know what it needs. Just for reference I pegged my maf with a 2.75 pulley so I went with the MAFia. Is it only cuttin out when you shift? Or wot? I just don't want it to cut out on u too many times when it's Fuel issue. Datalog it so you know what's going on. I had to buy two new stock pumps cause one of mine died on me. So I put two new ones in along with a BAP cause I don't want to run close to 100% duty cycle and like I said earlier I have the MAFia too

2003cobraguy

Established Member
hey guys is there an easy way to datalog?

i have the SCT xcal3, but i have a custom tune and i dont wanna fk it up...

do i need a laptop? can i read the duty cycles & MAF counts directly from the handheld?
i just dont even know where to start...

Users who are viewing this thread