Any interest in a Mach 1 T-shirt?

Would you buy a Mach 1 T-shirt?

• Total voters

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Yea, we just wanted to see what other ideas folks had and see if sounded better.
We'll probably finalize the deisgn this week, and have the shirts ready the week after that....

EZMachN

Established Member
!!!PainTrain!!! said:
We could put something in there about maybe 03-04 Cobra Jet or something??

No No No. We don't have a Cobra Jet. I hate the fact that people stick cobra jet emblems on their non cobra jet shaker. A/b like a GT sticking Cobra badge on their car.

Monolith

Shake Me Up
Established Member
I'm not real crazy about the "Shaken, not stirred" slogan. Stirred? Who ever heard of stirring a car. ;) I know it's a play on the old James Bond line, but I don't see ole 007 driving a Mach 1 either.

I'd have to see the shirt first I guess. Just not feeling any of the slogans proposed yet. :(

Dirty03Mach1

The Dirty1
Established Member
305 reasons to stay out of my way

I can make it down the quarter mile in 13 secs can you

oblects in mirror are actually getting smaller

Picture of the mach and LSWHAT written underneath it or on top

Picture of a speedometer going to a high number of your choice and say its called a mach 1 for a reason

It seemed that everyone got on the whole shaker bandwagon or did you want it to be that way? If not here are some other ideas.

mach_u

Established Member
Dirty03Mach1 said:
I can make it down the quarter mile in 13 secs can you
But I can make it down in 12? :banana: lol. I'm still partial to Shaken not Stirred... :thumbsup:

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
There won't be different color machs for the shirts. It will be a similar shirt to the terminator shirt.

The slogan is still up in the air...

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
Monolith said:
I'm not real crazy about the "Shaken, not stirred" slogan. Stirred? Who ever heard of stirring a car. ;) I know it's a play on the old James Bond line, but I don't see ole 007 driving a Mach 1 either.

I'd have to see the shirt first I guess. Just not feeling any of the slogans proposed yet. :(
Maybe not a current one, but check out Sean Connery in Diamonds Are For Ever. 1971 Red Mustang Mach 1 owned by Tiffany Case (Jill St. John).

http://www.jamesbondmm.co.uk/vehicles/ford-mustang.php

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Nah, were still plugging away and this is the hottest design we have currently in the works. Richard had a little set back at work and he is doing his best to get everything squared away. Hopefully the shirts will be ready to order within a week.
Thanks for being patient, everyone. :)

Keith

04azuremach

Loud fast and fun
Established Member
Bishop said:
Nah, were still plugging away and this is the hottest design we have currently in the works. Richard had a little set back at work and he is doing his best to get everything squared away. Hopefully the shirts will be ready to order within a week.
Thanks for being patient, everyone. :)

Keith
So what is the slogan you went with?

Users who are viewing this thread