Any interest in a Mach 1 T-shirt?

Would you buy a Mach 1 T-shirt?

• Total voters

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
For those of you wanting to see the artwork, here you go. :)

The scoop in the background will actually show up better than the picture suggests.

Design0035Machblackshirt.jpg

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
xCoNtroL SpasMx said:
i think the words slow, and air are a bit unneccessary but i will buy one

yeah I can agree, thanks for being the 1st to mention that :-D but yes, I will still buy one too!

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
I debated on keeping "slow" out, couldn't decide one way or another. Decided to keep it in there in the end.

Kept "air" to go along with jets and such, as I believe some of the warnings on them say something to that effect.

I'm just glad we finally got something decided. That was the longest it has ever taken to come up with one.

I'd appreciate it if you guys would spread the word to the mach registry, we don't advertise over there.

antiv6

Established Member
ya i think it sounds 100x better without "slow" and "air". those make it seem kind of dumb

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
its a little late to mention this now, but yesterday I had an epiphany ...for the artwork, the nose of the Mach coming through a shockwave, with the shaker visible ....same slogan as above. ...maybe I'll draw one up on my own and see how it'd look :coolman:

Monolith

Shake Me Up
Established Member
Eh, I like it with "slow" and "air" in the slogan. There are fast imports that in stock form our Machs don't have anything for. And "air intake" is reminiscent of the warnings you see on jet aircraft.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Guys, Keith and I kicked it around for quite a while. We ended up dropping "air" and "slow" from it. Our reasoning on air was that even though there are fast imports out there, there are a lot more slow ones, so it almost sounds redundant to say "slow imports".

"Air" intake - Keith and I were split on that one. I liked "air intake" and he liked "intake". My point was the same as monolith's, while Keith's point was that most people know what an intake is, so saying "air intake" was redundant.

Anyhow, that's how we are doing it. :)

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
This shirt looks much better now that we 'tweaked it'. You guys are gonna like it, me thinks.
Look for this one and 8(!) other new ones to be up on the site Thursday of next week.
Thanks!
Keith Bishop

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
I'll be placing an order tonight!!! The Mach/Terminator shirt is absolutely hilarious! :lol: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread