Any interest in a 98 BAB vorteched cobra - Michigan?

k4u2luz2

Established Member
The car also comes with (2) weld 15" drag lite rims with Mickey thompson ET streets. The car has gone 1.6's (60 ft) with those tires.

k4u2luz2

Established Member
Added: Car also has a line loc for doing burn outs at the track and launching the car. The red button is mounted right next to the shifter so you can warm the tires up in second gear and put yur thumb down on the line loc. I have videos of the car using the line loc. Let me know if anyone wants to see them.

k4u2luz2

Established Member
Added: The car also has ceramic coated shorty headers. The reason i didn't go long tubes with the rest of the setup is because of the pain in the rear when changing the clutch. For a few less Horsepower it made more sense to have the ease of not having to deal with the long tubes.

k4u2luz2

Established Member
OKAY...any offers ??? I must sell this car. I have lost my job (Company went out of business-fraud) and selling to get a convertible cobra is out. Now I need to sell it so I can make sure that I have money to live until I get a new job. NO REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE EXCLUDED. And before any ones says find a way to keep her I already have tried and my 3 month old baby is way more important than any car.

k4u2luz2

Established Member
The cage is not welded, it is bolted. If someone needed or wanted to they could easily weld it though. I will get some interior shots today and post them this evening.

k4u2luz2

Established Member
Here is some more pics. i just went through all of my picture CD's and I don't have any interior pics, so i will try and get some Wed.
Also Add: The car also has urethane bushings throughout the front and rear suspension. Sure wish i would have remebered everything before when i mad the original post.

Engine Picture: In the engine picture it doen's show the new coil packs with 9MM wires or the 42lb injectors. The alternator was also just rebuilt 4 monthes ago. The silver braided line is for the fuel pressure gauge on the A-pillar. The big brass fitting is the isolator.

Vortech closeup:

Car with Slicks:

Last edited:

k4u2luz2

Established Member
[/U][/I]More Pics:

Front engine Pic from underneath:

Line Lock:

Underneath shot of Engine from front to back: Before someone comments on the filth of the bottom of the car understand that the car was driven from Michigan to Lima, OH and these are the pics after the cage when in. In other pics you can see where we installed the cage bolted it, caulk the plates to the bottom of the car and than painted them black so they would not rust.

Subframe connector and cage plate (painted black):

Flowmaster mufflers:

Aluminum drivehaft and loop: note in the picture you see a BBk H pipe, the car has a Bassani X-pipe now though.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Bump for sweet ride. If I didn't have my 03 I would definately be interested. We just sold my wife's BAB 2000 gt. I love that color.

k4u2luz2

Established Member
Okay everyone, I have PM'd a few of you and I would like to offer the car for $ 12,500 to any SVT Performance members. Before anyone tries to bid less just let me say no thanks. Looking through all of the cars for sale on these forms my price and mileage are in line. This car has been loved from day one and anyone that looks at the pics or would come drive it would notice the attention to detail. Although, if anyone doesn't agree with me no hard feelings. Just one guys opinion for whats it worth.

Thanks, Keith

Users who are viewing this thread