Any interest in a 98 BAB vorteched cobra - Michigan?

k4u2luz2

Established Member
Just like the title says a 98 cobra with 89K miles, best of everything when built. Let me know [email protected]

ADDED:
I have owned this car since new in 1998 and it has been wonderful. The only reason I am considering entertaining offers in selling it is that my wife and I would like to get a convertible cobra. I owned a 1997 cobra for about a year and bought this car from a Ford dealer in Ohio in 1998. When I saw that color late in 1997 I knew that I had to have it. Over the years I have been given many compliments on this car and I think this is the best color cobra they ever made. Listed below is a list of mods, I have all receipts for eveything that has been done to the car over the years. I am sure I will leave out a few things but here goes:

Exterior:
Tires - front 245/45/17 Nittos, rear 275/40/17 Mickey Thompson drag radials (installed last weekend)
Springs - car is lowered with BBK specific rate springs
Rear suspension - Steeda upper and lower control arms, KYB shocks, urethane bushings
Front suspension - Tokico 5 way adjustable struts
Brakes - Front and rear calipers painted gloss black, new pads about 1200 miles ago, cross dilled rotors
Kenny Brown sub frame connectors
Saleen S281 spoiler
Car also comes with (2) Mickey Thompson ET streets

Interior:
Door handles painted to match exterior (just like the Saleen cars in 1999-2000)
A-pillar guages - Auto Meter Phantom boost and fuel guages
Shift light on steering column
8pt. Kenny Brown roll cage with low side supports that are at the same level as the seat
Fog light re-wire so they can be turned on independently
I also have a rear seat delete kit

Mechanical:
Engine - Engine rebuilt last year by Pandes Performance in Livonia, MI - engine was bored 0.030 over, Manley H-beams, DSS blower pistons with 8.5-1 compresion. Car was built for boost everything forged.
Vortech S-Trim supercharger
42lbs. injectors with a lightning 90mm Mass air meter
Walboro 255 fuel pump with t-rex pump
Flowmaster mufflers
Bassani X-pipe
FRPP shroty ceramic coated headers
Pro 5.0 shifter
Spec stage 3 clutch
Line-Loc Roll control for doing burnouts and launching
4:30 gears with Auburn differential
Moser 31 spline axles
Aluminum driveshaft
Driveshaft loop
Longer studs in rear axles for use with slicks

Driver Seat View:

Front Brake shot:

Driveway Picture:

Before the engine rebuild the car would very easily (easy launch, granny shiffting) run a 12.29 on Nitto drag radials. The car is running on 10 psi of boost and is awaiting being turned up to take advantage of the built motor. Since the build the car has not been to the track, but i have no doubt it will run an easy 11 seconds quarter mile pass. If you have any questions or would like more pictures please email, (email address listed above)

Thanks, Keith

Last edited:

k4u2luz2

Established Member
As much as possible...no, no all kidding aside I would like to get somewhere in the neighborhood of 15-17K.

Sorry no trades unless its for a 03/04 cobra convertible.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
89K miles....15-17. Im sure you put alot of work into it and all....good luck...a sn95 cobra with a termy drive train went for 15,500

Users who are viewing this thread