Any Guesses?

98 N/A 4V

Established Member
Tire pressure was at about 16psi and the tires had cooled down quite a bit from the second run to the third. Had a few wrecks which slowed things down.

What can i do to help with the weight transfer? So far i only have steeda lower aluminum control arms for the rear and coil overs up front. I do have the strange 10 way adjustable struts/shocks all the way around.

I run mine 10psi cold then after burnout they're around 12-13psi. I would adjust the front struts as loose as you can get them and disconnect the from sway bar if you haven't already. Whats the spring rate on the coilvers?

-Mark

coolguy10786

Established Member
Will definitely lower the psi some more next time. Last season i was running around 12-13psi and was just trying to see were i would get them to hook this time around.

Sway bar was still connected just because i didn't bring enough tools with me to disconnect it, but will also do that next time. The coil overs are MMR's street/strip spring, which i do not have the actual rates for.

Also the rear springs are a set of kenne brown lowering springs, which will be going as soon as i can find some rear race springs.

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
just take the sway bar off, better weight transfer and you lose some pounds off the nose...its not like you need to take a turn at 65 in everyday driving, unless you're Ken Gushi.

Users who are viewing this thread