Any good night clubs/ bars in the area for Mustang Week?

fast02gt

Established Member
I was just wondering if there is any good night clubs/bars in the area I came up before in 2005 but this year I'm bring some of my girlfriend and about 8 friends. Just wondering if anyone knows of good clubs. Thanks!

redrockett

Established Member
As many as you want... It's Myrtle Beach. There are tons of bars and clubs in the area. Broadway at the beach is one of the most popular areas in the Myrtle Beach area. If you have never been you are in for some real fun!!!

fast02gt

Established Member
As many as you want... It's Myrtle Beach. There are tons of bars and clubs in the area. Broadway at the beach is one of the most popular areas in the Myrtle Beach area. If you have never been you are in for some real fun!!!

Awesome good to know!! When I went in 05 I was 17 so this time I'm 23 and ready to party it up!! Mustang shit by day, party alllllllll night lol!!

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Broadway at the Beach is one of the best places to go just b/c there are plenty of different places to go to if you get board at one, or just want to try them all. Also b/c you can carry alcohol around outside between any of these places (as long as you stay in the "club area") and there is always a plethora of cabs waiting to take you home or elsewhere.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Broadway at the Beach is one of the best places to go just b/c there are plenty of different places to go to if you get board at one, or just want to try them all. Also b/c you can carry alcohol around outside between any of these places (as long as you stay in the "club area") and there is always a plethora of cabs waiting to take you home or elsewhere.

Agreed. Senor Frogs, Piano bar, Margaritaville, etc.....ton's of places to go down there.

hitboost

Established Member
Club Kryptonite is always a hotspot too. Its right across the street from Boradway at the Beach

Users who are viewing this thread