Any good fender covers?

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
I saw a cover at a local performance shop here that was really nice. It slipped over the entire front end of the car. It was made specifically for the model of car. I need to find out where they got that...I would like to order one.

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
Just used old soft bath towels, they work great. One will fit the entire length of the fender. Tuck it into the fender in the engine compartment, if possible use black it is least likely to show grease.

scottinhawaii

Powered by Multicam
Established Member
FireRed04Vert said:
I saw a cover at a local performance shop here that was really nice. It slipped over the entire front end of the car. It was made specifically for the model of car. I need to find out where they got that...I would like to order one.

Saleen sells one like that but it's $$$.

mosconiac

Established Member
The Snnake Oyl units are about $20 and there are many different logos available...look at "Catalog" under the drop-down.

lgTwo%20color%20Ford%20Oval.JPG

Including a full front end unit for $130.

94-04-fec-cobra-snake.jpg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
One thing I like about the Griot's Garage fender cover is that it has three pockets. And Lord knows pockets are very handy. :)

From the Griot's Garage website.
FenderCover.jpg

ULTRA SOFT, 100% COTTON, NO-SCRATCH FENDER COVER PROTECTS YOUR PAINT FROM NICKS AND SCRATCHES
In designing a fender cover, I asked myself, "Self, what would I put across my paint if I were going to lay something on it?" Well, I don't rub vinyl across my paint, nor would I do the same with foam or plastic. The only thing I want touching my paint is very soft cotton. This plush cover is thick (it weighs 2 pounds) and protects from minor bumps with tools and parts. There are three nicely sewn pockets for holding fasteners, sockets, spark plugs, tools or anything you don't want to lose. Four corner magnets hold the cover in place. The magnets are hidden in padded pockets and are removable so you can wash the cover. Large 41" x 20 1/2" size for cars, trucks and SUVs. A quality fender cover that will protect your paint.

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
mosconiac said:
Including a full front end unit for $130.

94-04-fec-cobra-snake.jpg

That's it!!! I want one of those. That is really a nice unit....and not expensive at all compared to marks in your paint from dragging a dirty air hose etc over the front of the car etc

WDW MKR

Established Member
The Snnake Oyl FenderGripper protectors are the best! I have two of them for my car. They absolutely will not slip off the fender, which prevents scratches. The high-impact rubber also provides some protection against damage caused by dropped tools and bony elbows.

Users who are viewing this thread