Any Experiences with Brenspeed

vicnkathy

Established Member
I am planning on there 650 Roush kit. I will be driving there for the install. Does anyone have any feedback for this company? They sound great and answered all my questions but I was looking for input from fellow forum members. Thanks

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
I used them before back in 09 when I had my 07. My experience was great. I only got an intake with a tuner and tune from them but customer service was great!!! I have nothing but good things to say from my experience.

downwardspiral

Hammerhead
Established Member
I am planning on there 650 Roush kit. I will be driving there for the install. Does anyone have any feedback for this company? They sound great and answered all my questions but I was looking for input from fellow forum members. Thanks

Why would you go that far for an install? lol.. They seem to be a reputable company, but there are plenty of places around here that could do it.

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
Can't tell if the OP is serious. A thread on SVT asking if anyone has experience with Brenspeed?

I think I have heard of them before, but unsure.

Islandcat

Established Member
I had a tuner and intake from them for my 06 gt. it ran great, but the thing that impressed me was the customer service. My dealership had reflashed my computer unknown to me when it was in for service. I got home and put my tune back in....... They had changed the computer code so it wouldn't start after that. I emailed Brenspeed on a Saturday and within two hours he sent me a new file to try and it worked. Now it had been a good 6 months to a year since I bought the package from them, and he still responded that quick for me and at no cost. That is one of the many reasons why the guys on the mustang forum loved Brenspeed. Some good guys over there

RC-5.0

Established Member
Im getting a Roush for mine, and If I were close enough to them, THEY would be installing mine. They have TONS of experience with that SC. My former Steeda Sales guy used to work there and he said the guys there are great. I may buy mine from them and have it sent down as their sales guy spent a lot of time going over pricing with me.

IM sure you will be happy with them.
RC

BMR Tech

I speak with S197 owners on the phone all day, everyday. I cannot begin to tell you how many happy customers of theirs, I speak to on a weekly basis.

I wouldn't think twice. Go for it.

ebrow21

Established Member
Good experiences with my 3v tunes, and bought a few parts from them as well. They actually sent tunes when they said they would, without further prompting.

vicnkathy

Established Member
Thanks guys. And thank you Kelly. I'm going that far from Long Island NY because as I understand it anyone including myself can install a supercharger and get through the job ok. But, I wanted a company that knows this kit inside and out, and has the tune spot on from day 1, not some hit or miss and pop goes a motor. I'm not interested in every last horsepower, I want a safe data logged dyno tune after a professional installation. It's a lot of money and I want it done right the first time.

RC-5.0

Established Member
Thanks guys. And thank you Kelly. I'm going that far from Long Island NY because as I understand it anyone including myself can install a supercharger and get through the job ok. But, I wanted a company that knows this kit inside and out, and has the tune spot on from day 1, not some hit or miss and pop goes a motor. I'm not interested in every last horsepower, I want a safe data logged dyno tune after a professional installation. It's a lot of money and I want it done right the first time.

WELL-SAID BROTHA!:rockon:

I told that to the guys who may be installing my TVs later in the year. I would rather be UNDER 600HP to the wheels and NEVER feel like my car is going to explode, than be at 650+ and worrying every time I floor it. On the street, 600 and 650 are hardly different. I DO like the instant 500+ TQ though.

If I were close to Brenspeed, they would be installing mine.
RC

Users who are viewing this thread