Any Custom Tuners/Tunes Yet?

65sohc

Established Member
Thanks...just odd when ordering on lethals site it never asks for pcm code or what octane, but on lunds site it does..I will call them first thing in the am to check this out...when will you have numbers with the mods?

I had exactly the same experience. About an hour ago I ordered the JLT intake and Ngauge. In the dropdown box for tune it said Nitrous/e85. Didn't ask which or any pcm info so I emailed them.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
I had exactly the same experience. About an hour ago I ordered the JLT intake and Ngauge. In the dropdown box for tune it said Nitrous/e85. Didn't ask which or any pcm info so I emailed them.

I run 93 here in ny, and I am sure you run 91? I will call them at 9am tomorrow before they ship it out

bdub85

Established Member
Ok cool..any pics of your car?

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Order placed, thanks lethal!...JLT Intake and nGauge with lund tune...should wake her up a bit and better throttle response

Thanks for the order!

Thanks...just odd when ordering on lethals site it never asks for pcm code or what octane, but on lunds site it does..I will call them first thing in the am to check this out...when will you have numbers with the mods?

Once the order is processed, you will be emailed a link to our tune request form, that's where you will put all the vehicle information.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Thanks for the order!

Once the order is processed, you will be emailed a link to our tune request form, that's where you will put all the vehicle information.

Awesome! Thanks Derek not sure if I talked to you on phone this morning but can not wait to get this on!

65sohc

Established Member
Thanks for the order!

OK. I received the tune request form but I am going insane trying to figure out the PCM code. The email I received has a link to a video but it doesn't apply to 2016 cars. Team beefcake says it's a three letter code, JLT says it is three letters followed by a number. Please help.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
OK. I received the tune request form but I am going insane trying to figure out the PCM code. The email I received has a link to a video but it doesn't apply to 2016 cars. Team beefcake says it's a three letter code, JLT says it is three letters followed by a number. Please help.

I had same problem today and I think it's the tag that's wrapped around the harness near pcm...3 numbers and a letter..I am hoping that was it myself

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Actually it's on the Pcm itself right below barcode and starts with 3 letters and ends with a number

bdub85

Established Member
Yea mine has just one letter, D, near fomoco...according to your rep I spoke to is that all the pcms are the same codes..

I wonder if they changed the pcm and/or strategy at some point on the GT350's.

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
For GT350's, Lund is now flashing them all the same so if you fill out our tune form, under "PCM code" just put "xxxx" and that will be fine.

bdub85

Established Member
Bdub, car looks great in black! I need to get up to cars and coffee soon. Do you go often? Hope to see it in person.

I try to make it as much as I can when I'm free and the weather is nice. I was up there last weekend, and it was a great turnout. The GT350 is definitely a hit. Met a few other GT350 owners too which was cool. I'd like to make it this Saturday, but I doubt I will have my car back by then. Still waiting on SCT and Adam is tuning Vaughn Gittin Jr's car today.

svtrookie

Established Member
I try to make it as much as I can when I'm free and the weather is nice. I was up there last weekend, and it was a great turnout. The GT350 is definitely a hit. Met a few other GT350 owners too which was cool. I'd like to make it this Saturday, but I doubt I will have my car back by then. Still waiting on SCT and Adam is tuning Vaughn Gittin Jr's car today.

Awesome! The only one I have seen around is comp orange/black. Would love to see one with no stripes. I am sure your car looks even better in person. Once they weather stays warm I will get my car out and head up. Hope to see you there. Adam will definitely take care of you. He is one my closest friends. Honest and hardworking!

Users who are viewing this thread