Any Custom Tuners/Tunes Yet?

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Like with all my stangs, I like to wake them up a bit eventually..so looking into the basics on my gt350, JLT intake and a tune..Only tune available I have found is lund racing which i do not mind but with the ngauge which i do mind, rather have a sct x4..is it because sct has no support yet for the gt350 ecu?

myshelby3425

Established Member
Like with all my stangs, I like to wake them up a bit eventually..so looking into the basics on my gt350, JLT intake and a tune..Only tune available I have found is lund racing which i do not mind but with the ngauge which i do mind, rather have a sct x4..is it because sct has no support yet for the gt350 ecu?

SCT tuner isn't supporting all GT350s yet. Why do you prefer the SCT over the ngauge?

myshelby3425

Established Member
Yes they do. My car is at Rev Auto right now getting a tune via the SCT x4.

It does not support "All". It's only supporting some. I was told by the vendor and tuner that it's not supporting mine yet when I provided the requested info.

bdub85

Established Member
It does not support "All". It's only supporting some. I was told by the vendor and tuner that it's not supporting mine yet when I provided the requested info.

Weird. There was already at least one GT350 tuned via SCT. http://www.mustang6g.com/?p=7986

You putting her on the dyno?

Yeah. I'm doing Lethal Offroad Midpipes, JLT intake, SCT x4 and Adam Browne from Rev Auto is tuning it. Not sure when exactly it's going on the dyno. I dropped it off yesterday. Hopefully today or tomorrow.

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Lund is exclusively tuning with the nGauge for the GT350 right now. The nGauge is a far better device for data logging and is very upgradeable with updates that Lund often puts out. The nGauge can be used exactly like the SCT where you flash the PCM and can set the device aside, but it also makes monitoring things much better since it is a gauge interface. If you have any other questions about either device, please let us know and we'd be glad to assist you.

Thanks

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Lund is exclusively tuning with the nGauge for the GT350 right now. The nGauge is a far better device for data logging and is very upgradeable with updates that Lund often puts out. The nGauge can be used exactly like the SCT where you flash the PCM and can set the device aside, but it also makes monitoring things much better since it is a gauge interface. If you have any other questions about either device, please let us know and we'd be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Ok that is cool you can flash and put aside..I may go that route then eventually mount the gauge...let me do some thinking and call you guys when ready...just purchased the aeroforce gauge pair last week for my gt500 so can not wait to get the on

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Weird. There was already at least one GT350 tuned via SCT. http://www.mustang6g.com/?p=7986

Yeah. I'm doing Lethal Offroad Midpipes, JLT intake, SCT x4 and Adam Browne from Rev Auto is tuning it. Not sure when exactly it's going on the dyno. I dropped it off yesterday. Hopefully today or tomorrow.

Sweet..before and after numbers i assume? Post vids if you can

bdub85

Established Member
Alright the baseline numbers are 453/361tq and backed it up with a 451/363tq. The file in your car is so new SCT didn't have it in the database so we're getting that added and we'll tune it then install the parts and finish the tune with the new parts.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Alright the baseline numbers are 453/361tq and backed it up with a 451/363tq. The file in your car is so new SCT didn't have it in the database so we're getting that added and we'll tune it then install the parts and finish the tune with the new parts.

Not bad at all, right where a stock gt350 should be at...you should be around 480 with the upgrades I a guessing

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Order placed, thanks lethal!...JLT Intake and nGauge with lund tune...should wake her up a bit and better throttle response

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Awesome. Can't wait to see how much difference it makes.

Thanks...just odd when ordering on lethals site it never asks for pcm code or what octane, but on lunds site it does..I will call them first thing in the am to check this out...when will you have numbers with the mods?

bdub85

Established Member
Thanks...just odd when ordering on lethals site it never asks for pcm code or what octane, but on lunds site it does..I will call them first thing in the am to check this out...when will you have numbers with the mods?

Hoping tomorrow. I will post any updates.

Users who are viewing this thread