Any Custom Tuners/Tunes Yet?

bdub85

Established Member
Awesome! The only one I have seen around is comp orange/black. Would love to see one with no stripes. I am sure your car looks even better in person. Once they weather stays warm I will get my car out and head up. Hope to see you there. Adam will definitely take care of you. He is one my closest friends. Honest and hardworking!

Sounds good. I'd like to checkout yours too. Terminators are one of my fav cars.

bdub85

Established Member
Sounds like a plan! I will keep my eye out for your car. My name is Tom.

Cool. I am Bobby.

Adam was actually down in NC tuning Vaughn Gittin Jr's car. He's going to try to get mine done this weekend barring SCT has the file ready.

65sohc

Established Member
Yea mine has just one letter, D, near fomoco...according to your rep I spoke to is that all the pcms are the same codes..

Mine also has just the letter D. Re: Shadow Black, my car is currently in the detailer's garage having the Modesta paint coating applied. Interestingly he discovered that the paint is not solid black but actually has blue flakes in it. He pointed this out when he was showing me the defects prior to the correction phase.

bdub85

Established Member
Here are the numbers for the stock 93 octane tune.

f1813f6.jpg

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
That was tune only. He still hasn't gotten the tune after his modifications.

Wow impressive numbers both stock and octane tuned..look forward to the mod numbers..I just put mine on yesterday, waiting on decent weather to try it out!

bdub85

Established Member
That graph was stock baseline then stock with 93 octane tune. Adam has it on the dyno now with the mods. I'm about to head up there soon.

Users who are viewing this thread