Any Compound Boost guys w/ track numbers?

fastmustang70

Established Member
Thanks man am going to try and see if i can be the only full weight single turbo compound boost car in the 8s dont know if i can make it happen but going to try like hell

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
Thanks man am going to try and see if i can be the only full weight single turbo compound boost car in the 8s dont know if i can make it happen but going to try like hell

Well I think you will do that easily because I do not know of any other single turbo compound boost cars. lol Good luck with the car and keep us posted.

Blk4V00GT

Established Member
Well I think you will do that easily because I do not know of any other single turbo compound boost cars. lol Good luck with the car and keep us posted.

Digital on this site did a single turbo compound kit but his was custom built with a smaller turbo I believe. He was suppose to be rebuilding his car but haven't heard anything in months. I don't think he was running near as much power either but I could be wrong.

Blk4V00GT

Established Member
Am not even sure that there is a twin compound boost car in the 8,s and especial a full weight car with everything on a/c and all 3750

That's why I started this thread so we could find out what the othe compound guys are running.

Apparently not many compound guys race or are not on the forum.

I have met one guy with a custom compound set up where the twin turbos were mounted in the rear seat area, he runs 9s too but I think he's probably a little bit lighter then your car.

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
Am not even sure that there is a twin compound boost car in the 8,s and especial a full weight car with everything on a/c and all 3750

I can check with the shop because they have a customer with a full weight Mach1 pushing over 1000rwhp with twin turbos. The car has every option it came with. Factory radio with amps, A/C, power windows, front and rear seats. It is caged and certified to run the speeds also.

Just saying there are full weight cars out there running some fast passes.

Blk4V00GT

Established Member
I can check with the shop because they have a customer with a full weight Mach1 pushing over 1000rwhp with twin turbos. The car has every option it came with. Factory radio with amps, A/C, power windows, front and rear seats. It is caged and certified to run the speeds also.

Just saying there are full weight cars out there running some fast passes.

I think hes referring to compound only... twin turbo without the blower restricting it is usually faster at the track.

fastmustang70

Established Member
that car most likely be about the same weight maybe a little heavy cause he has a cage i dont and i have stock cams and still a 4.6 just .20 over let me know thoe what he runs am curious

Blk4V00GT

Established Member
Hey fastmustang70,

Any idea when you plan to switch to the bigger turbo? You said you wanted an 88mm correct?
And are you planning on staying 6 speed or switching to auto?

Blk4V00GT

Established Member
More likely in the spring still working on what turbo i excatly want to put it i know for sure a biggier one lol

Do you think you can get better times at the track with the current set up or no?
And are you gonna try to mount the bigger turbo in the same location? Aka will a larger one fit.

fastmustang70

Established Member
Now now how much does your car weight again you said what 3300 lbs maybe 3500 with you in it

And you have to get your car to hook

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread