Any cobras running 20's out back???

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Here is a staggered combo, 19s up front 20s out back. CCW 505as. I personally wouldn't go larger than 19s.

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
I've seen only one or two pre 2005 setups with 20's that look good but they had them front and rear. Mustangs look like crap IMO with different size wheels front and rear. The only cars that look good are mid or rear engine cars like the NSX, Ferrari, Lambo, MR2 etc. C6 Vettes can pull it off too, but they come stock that way I think.

Stopsign32v

Established Member
What would the point of 20" wheels on a SVT Cobra be? The car itself is built for one purpose only and that is performance. 20" wheels have no benefits at all towards performance.

95riosnake

Established Member
I like it, but only if it is a high end wheel.

Another thing to consider is at least you could get a Nitto drag radial for a 20", no DR's are available for 19" from anyone

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
mystic04 also has the 19/20 CCW combo on his '04 Mystichrome vert, but he's got a whipple to make sure he can turn those big wheels out back.

NIL8R

I PROMISE IT WON'T HURT
Established Member
I will never understand the mix and match wheel diameter Craze. You see it on a lot of "otherwise nice" G machines but they just look like stupid Hotwheels caricatures to me.

mush4u

Established Member

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
There's a certain flamed white SN-95 on here with 20" wheels on the back and it looks great. I forget the user name though.

Users who are viewing this thread