Any Cobra owners in the KC Area

SVT2NV

Established Member
KC!!

Whats up, I just gotta '00 L :burnout: a couple of weeks ago. I live in Blue Springs. Noland is awesome in spring/summer, but cop cover is soo ridiculous. I usually cruise Noland, 39th St. and 7 hwy here in Blue Springs (basically it IS noland, with the 35 mph limit, but much closer :beer: ) I was at the USACi world finals at Bartle and I will have to go to World of Wheels. A friend of our family had an old Panel Van in that show last year, it was bagged on 20's with sharp orange exterior and ivory leather. Set up a place and time to meet up or something around the KC area and count me in! :rockon:

TLush

Established Member
Is anyone planning on going on the HOT ROD magazine's POWER TOUR this year? If so we could meet as a group or something. The dates are as follows;
Sat- June 5 Fort Worth, TX--------Wed-June 9 Davenport, IA
Sun-June 6 Tulsa, OK--------------Thur-June 10 Chicago, IL
Mon-June 7 Lake Ozark, MO--------Fri-June 11 Green Bay, WI
Tues-June 8 St. Louis, MO
:coolman: :coolman:
Springfield replaces Lake Ozark

Last edited:

SVT2NV

Established Member
hey where is the MSC? I want to, but ill have to look into it. What are the dates? And where is that Hot Rod Lake Ozark gonna be?

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by SVT2NV
hey where is the MSC? I want to, but ill have to look into it. What are the dates?
More than half of the posts in this forum are regarding MSC. Just look in the titles, there should be MSC/Midwest SVTChallenge/CHI vs. STL in a lot of them. Or you can just click on the links in mine, and Screamn's signatures.

May 28-29, US41, Morocco Indiana

Sonic03svt

Established Member
Hello all! I recently traded in my '02 Lightning and bought an '03 Sonic Blue Coupe. I'm from Lawrence and interested in meeting up as well. Let me know what's coming up...

Later...

Jason

Blacksunshine

Established Member
When I had out that way Jason we'll have to meet up and find some more stang heads to hang around. I am originally from Baldwin City.

TLush

Established Member
SORRY Tan-Tar-A at Lake Ozark has been changed (Due to way to much traffic) to Ozark Empire Fairground in Springfield. It will still be way COOL.
:burnout:
:burnout:

LeathalSVT

Sinister
Established Member
I know I'm not from KCMO or close by but would like to be kept up on events going on down that way, there's not much of anything going on in my area that doesn't involve a bunch of kids and there Honda's. I'm thinking of doing the Hot Rod Power Tour myself, at least to Davenport, It would be fun to have some peeps to drive down to Texas with. :D

TLush

Established Member
We are planning the whole Power Tour, may we can get together for the trip down there.
This site lists current car shows, cruise nights and other events in the KC and surrounding area.
ACCKC

Users who are viewing this thread