Any Cobra owners in the KC Area

Abigail

Established Member
SO.....how do I find you all? Where are you racing? When do you get together?

Not so many post on this forum, but I see several Cobra's when I'm out.

I guess you can say I'm a convert from the SoCal forums......

1CEBITN

Blue by you!
Established Member
Check out www.corral.net in the midwest section. There is a monthly corral.net meeting of mainly mustang people and the details are posted in the midwest forum. The mod there is the organizer of the monthly meetings. There is always a good turnout assuming weather is nice. Maybe I will see you around...

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Im in Liberty MO. Torch red10th is in Indepenence. and Tommygun is in KC. We have gone to the cruise nights at Fudruckers (on Noland RD) a couple of times..

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Mid America Mustang puts on a cruise night the third Saturday of the month from 530 to 930 april through Sept. at Fudruckers(open to all makes and models). there are allso cruise night the first and second saturday nights at 40hwy and Noland behind Hooters and Ruby Tuesdays not sure who puts them on or if they will move because Hooters left. Hope you can make one this spring.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
if there's room for a ragged out gen 1 lightning, let me know. i wouldn't mind hanging out this spring or whenever.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
I will definatly be at the first cruise night at Fudruckers in April (weather permiting) allso I will be at world of wheels this Feb. with the Mid American Mustangers...

tigerwoods

Established Member
i live in olathe. i think i met 03cobrablack at the metcalf south show this summer. my car had the raging motorsports banner on the winsheild. i think we should all get together this spring at a show or cruise.

SilverStreak02

Established Member
You know what might be cool? Set up a meet for Cobra and Lightning owners alike.

What do you think Chris? Think we could MKLO involved in this one?

Just an idea. :beer:

Andrew

Stanger58

Established Member
Kansas City Chapter of the SVTOA (Special Vehicle Team Owners Assocation) is open to all SVT, Ford and "Ford Family vehicle" owners (Lincoln, Mercury, Jag, Mazda, etc.) We have been meeting one a month at Rusty Eck Ford in Leavenworth, KS, but the 2004 meeting schedule has yet to be announced.

We have a WIDE assortment of SVT and Ford vehicles in the club... Lightnings, Contours, Focui, Mustang GT, new Mach 1 and even a couple of former Bondurant "student" Mustang GTs! We have serious drag racers, autocrossers and open trackers / driving instructors in our group, so no matter what you like to do with your car, more than likely, you'll find someone in our Chapter who enjoys the same thing.

Check out our web site at http://www.svtoa-kc.com or drop me an email at [email protected] if you'd like more information. We are also talking about a winter cruise / road rally, movie/video night and an event at NASCART in Olathe to help us all make it through the winter... :)

We'd enjoy having you be a part of our club and better yet, ENJOYING your Cobra the way it was meant to be... DRIVEN!

Hope to meet you at a future event in the KC area!

FYI - I live in Olathe as do several other Chapter members.

tigerwoods

Established Member
jeff- i dont know if you remeber me but i met you at the dyno day at Zarda BBQ in lenexa. anyways i thought you lived in iowa. i will try to make it to some more svt and corral things this year. what part of olathe do you live in?

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Originally posted by tigerwoods
i live in olathe. i think i met 03cobrablack at the metcalf south show this summer. my car had the raging motorsports banner on the winsheild. i think we should all get together this spring at a show or cruise.

Yep that was me there is a criuse night just about every weekend on Noland during the spring/summer....let me know when you guys are going and Ill be there......:beer:

TeQ

Established Member
I'm in the KC area.. moved here from SoCal about 2 years ago.

I've got a 97 Cobra I'm in the process of rebuilding currently.

Users who are viewing this thread