Any car girls out there?

rachelanne4579

Established Member
Not that I don't enjoy talking to all the guys out there, but I think it'd be nice to have some girls to relate to, too!

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Not that I don't enjoy talking to all the guys out there, but I think it'd be nice to have some girls to relate to, too!

Other females would probably want to see a picture of you holding a sign that says SVTP girls before they will come out of hiding and become besties with you

o2k

Noob
Established Member

Theres actually a few on this site.. Hybred and the other one is yellow horse. There may be more.

96 cobra

Established Member
Not only are there plenty of car girls on the site, they all love to exchange/post each others pictures on different sites; irregardless of watermarks etc...

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I hope you have a sense of humor Rachelanne!

There are a couple of girls on here who post regularly, Hybred, Julie and Fiveohstang come to mind right away

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Theres actually a few on this site.. Hybred and the other one is yellow horse. There may be more.

There are actually quite a few.

Welcome to SVTPerformance, Rachel. I hope you enjoy your stay here. It's a great site, with something for just about everybody even if you don't own or drive a Cobra, GT-500 or other Mustang. After all, most of us have motor oil in our veins. LOL!

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
Car girls are fun, and cool to hang around with. But most end up being really annoying, they have to let everyone know they're a girl and that they know this and this and this about cars, and it's cool that they know this stuff because they're a girl!:bored:

Don't be that girl and you'll be just fine.

Now...pics or GTFO.

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
Car girls are fun, and cool to hang around with. But most end up being really annoying, they have to let everyone know they're a girl and that they know this and this and this about cars, and it's cool that they know this stuff because they're a girl!:bored:

Don't be that girl and you'll be just fine.

Now...pics or GTFO.

This, my bros gf is like that because she's a tractor tech like him and myself so he made a sign to hang in his garage; "Quiet! The men are speaking."

SVT_4_me

Established Member
Not only are there plenty of car girls on the site, they all love to exchange/post each others pictures on different sites; irregardless of watermarks etc...

irregardless is not proper word. this is unacceptable for SVTP...

Users who are viewing this thread