Any bodybuilders here? Lets hear your story

mustangbee

Established Member
Quatrocky said:
lol yeah, i bet your freakin huge too. What do people say when they look at you? i get some compliments, but nothing special.

most ppl just give me the head down, "dont look at him" thing, but some ppl look at me like omg wtf, mouth open whole nine yards lol..i dont care, i actually wear clothes that make me look "somewhat" normal:-D

Swole

Im Swole
Established Member
I just started taking sesamin oil today. It helps you lose fat naturally, and cuts you up. Its like 20 bucks. I want my body fat at like 7% again.

I dont want to ever take diet pills because your bod might get used to them, and without them you will always gain weight back that you lose.

SVTContique

Quatrocky said:
If your skinny eat a ton of protein , or take a supplement to help thicken your muscle that you already have.

Thanks... im looking for excercises to increase muscle tone and mass... not advice on supplements.

King$nake

Banned
for some reason I have always been able to do incline better than flat. I actually can do sets of 8 with 115 on incline (DB's) but only about 110 on flat press. go figure..

Swole

Im Swole
Established Member
Most ab exercise doesn't thicken you muscle that much it takes a long time to develop great abs. Thats why protein will help. Ill only do abs 3 or 4 days a week. A very simple routine will work with 10-15 reps on each set. I do standard crunches, 1 legged crunches, and lay flat on your back and keep legs strait and lift them

Swole

Im Swole
Established Member
King$nake said:
for some reason I have always been able to do incline better than flat. I actually can do sets of 8 with 115 on incline (DB's) but only about 110 on flat press. go figure..

Thats pretty good. I dont know what the deal is with my incline, its so hard for me on the barbell.

King$nake said:

I thought you were talking about barbell presses for a minute. :lol:

ViciousJay

Established Member
707RIDAH said:
I have been excercising for about a year os so off and on 3-4 times a week. I noticed I can bench alot more than I could before but i have not lost much weight or gained alot of definition. Are their any supplements I can take that can help me get definiton and or lose weight? I am seriously considering using roids to see results (if I can find someone who sells them) LOL! I don't eat alot of junk at all. mostly turkey and chicken and I eat two to three time a day

whats your work out method?

i just started 3 weeks ago and im showing alot man im 6'3 190lbs...

i start with mroe reps less weight and move up to more weight and less reps until i flat out cant doit it anymore...

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
i was working out while i was in HS(graduated the end of may) but stopped when we moved(around march). lately ive been reading up a LOT on working out and everything says that your diet is the key to building. still live with my parents right now, so i dont have much of a choice on my diet, so i think ill wait a little bit till i move out before i start lifting again. i always loved it when i was lifting though. i would have to force my self to go because there would always be something on TV or something, but when i was done i was glad i went. gotta love that big "pumped" feeling you get after a nice intense workout.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
I absolutly love bodybuilding.

roids are easy to get for me if i wanted them. I am to young to do them, and wouldnt even consider it until 23+years old.

Curreently im getting back to basics for a while, and doing a 5x5 program to get mass.

707RIDAH

Established Member
ViciousJay said:
whats your work out method?

i just started 3 weeks ago and im showing alot man im 6'3 190lbs...

i start with mroe reps less weight and move up to more weight and less reps until i flat out cant doit it anymore...

my basic workout is to run for about 30-45 minutes and lift weights for 30-45 mins. I have noticed that I can lift alot more than when I started out. I do the weight machine. I can do about 325lbs or so about 3 reps of 10. (not all that impressive compared to you other guys) I don't know but for some reason I am not losing alot of weight the way I would like to. I only eat twice a day and it's generally lean food like rotiseree chicken and stuff. im 6'1 and weight 245. and would like to drop about 20lbs and tone up

Common

Established Member
Euphoric One said:
I've put on about 20lbs in just over a year of working out, but I've been stuck lately.

Love legs day!!

When working out your legs, your body realeses alot of testasterone which helps you build muscle all over your body, not just legs.
"Johnny Bravos" at my local gym fail to realize this. IDIOTS.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
i've been working out since high school, more on than off, but have had some periods (a few months at most) where i was not working out. hard to believe its been 15 years!! i wrestled 112 lbs as a sophomore in h.s., and that's when i started lifting. i graduated high school at 150lbs, benching about 200lbs. in college i lifted a bit more seriously, and got up to about 200lbs--enjoying the college life as well--i could probably bench about 275lbs.

once in med school, i became more of a gym rat (6-7 days a week at the gym, for 2 hours), as my social life deteriorated--i got up to about 220lbs, and could bench around 315lbs. i did end up meeting my wife at the gym, who was/is a workout nut as well (not buff, but thin and cut). after med school, i backed off the workouts, but my weight and bench went up.

i'm currently about 235lbs and can lift 225lbs for 30 reps, 275lbs for 15, and 315 for 7-10 reps. before i stopped maxing out, i hit 405 flat, and 315 incline, and was inclining 140lb dumbbells. i can't afford to get hurt, so 315 is the most i go.

what i've found throughout the years is that as my weight fluctuates, so does my strength. i currently need to get down to about 200lbs, so my bench/strength will go down accordingly. i haven't used ANY type of supplements since college, and never anything illegal. my advice to younger guys who get frustrated, is to stick with it. you won't reach your peak strength in high school, college, or grad school.

kirk

Common

Established Member
Quatrocky said:
Thats around what Arnold was. 235 i believe, he looked amazing.

Difference between 235 average weight lifter and 235 ALL muscle dude is HUUUGE.

93Coupe

Established Member
i have been working out for a couple years but i have been lifting pretty hard for the past few weeks and have noticed awesome gains so far. i used to weight 307lbs and managed to get to 205. my weight has been varying lately between 205-210 because of water weight etc.. but i feel so much better. a friend of mine/pro body builder gave me a diet and havent done great on it because i was so busy last week but i have noticed a lot of differences in the past few weeks.

i have never pushed myself as hard as i am now and wish i had. its crazy eating right and hard work will do. my overall goal is to be at 225 with around 10% bf

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
SN8KBITN said:
Ps.......All my steroid use was monitored by a physician with regular monthly check ups (bloodwork etc.)

that doesn't mean anything. steroids are bad for you in the long run, i don't care how cautious you may have been while using them.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
BlkLightning2K said:
that doesn't mean anything. steroids are bad for you in the long run, i don't care how cautious you may have been while using them.

+1

i can't believe some quack physicians are involved in this, its sickening

Users who are viewing this thread