ANY body running the WOTBOX and how hard to wire it up?

Established Member
I got a 12 gt with full bolt ons and been thinking of putting a 2 step and I also like the feature of the no lift shift, so my question's are how well do you guys like it? any problems? and how hard was it to wire up?
thanks for any help

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
I got a 12 gt with full bolt ons and been thinking of putting a 2 step and I also like the feature of the no lift shift, so my question's are how well do you guys like it? any problems? and how hard was it to wire up?
thanks for any help

Ive heard of WOT boxs causeing misfires. I use a msd 2 step and it works perfect.

01bluesnake

Established Member
I've been running the SCT two step, but do have a N2MB WOT box, just have been delaying on installing due to not having time. I know the tune will need to be adjusted to run them otherwise you will throw misfire codes when on the two step. I no lift shift with my car now, but thats how ive always driven when at the track so not sure it will really make a big difference for me.

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
Just make sure you have the revised instructions and solder everything. I had the misfire codes but after having them turned off for the ones that kept coming up my car is perfect. I loved it on my cobra so I just brought it to the 5.0. And the guys are always ready to help. I was texting them on a weekend to iron a problem out. I love that little blue box. Hopefully my trans loves it too.

Shaun@AED

Never needed it.
With a few clutch system and tune Tweeks I was able to shift the MT82 as fast as I wanted.
I started using the Neutral rev limiter as a 2-step which worked great as well.
10/19 Sac Raceway - YouTube

Users who are viewing this thread