Any Baton Rouge Guys here

acatalon

Established Member
I second the motion to meet at the track...I had forgotten about NoProblem's Race schedule.......Do I hear "its been moved, and 2nd, motion carries? It really would be nicer at track, just bring food cuz the concession stands will probably be overwhelmed that weekend record crowd last year. Besides you will have a chance to get some timeslips...

1TuffCobra

Established Member
I was thinking about the one on Sigen Lane. It is the nicer of the two. This is just my opinion but I thought it would be better if we could all get together at Hooters instead of the track because it is not as crowed and as crazy as the track is. Would it be better if we waited until April that way everyone hopefully could show up?
My friend and I are both off every weekend so we are flexible, so what ever weekend works for you guys will be fine. Tom

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Im down for either. In fact, i may be at No Problem friday night this weekend. Not 100% sure yet though :)

Yah, id like a sit down bench racin BS session with some wings and women walkin round. Aint done the beer and wings thing in awhile :lol:

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
What's up fellas...I just sent out an email for a meet on April 10, the day before Easter at the Hooters off of College.

If you want me to send you a copy of the email, pm me.

Otherwise just post here if you will make it.

Chris

:beer:

Poiznus

Super Cool SVT Poster
Established Member
Sounds cool. Did you send an email to Kino? I might be changing over to a turbo on my car, so I might ride up there with him. I will give him a call if you did not send him an email.

Daryn

Roushinator

Established Member
Tom,

I knew you were on here but i did not know your screen name. Now i do. Did you get that lift yet?

Users who are viewing this thread