Any baseball fans in here?

mvasey

Established Member
Blue Jays for me. Love baseball (after hockey). Just wish the Jays were in any other division. Tough going against the Yankee$ and the Red $ox with their unlimited $$. So....I cheer for the Jays and any team playing the Yankee$ or Red $ox.

Bad Fish

Established Member
Back in the house he built, now as a DH.:rockon:

Ken_Griffey_Jr__.jpg

Last edited:

ModMike1572

Established Member
Big fan here as well. The Yankees are going to open the new stadium with championship #27. Thats where my money is.

I'm also looking forward to seeing the probable NL Rookie of the Year play - Cameron Maybin - centerfielder for the Florida Marlins. Played against him a few times a while back, he grounded out to me at shortstop lol. Be on the lookout for him, he's a 5-tool player.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Looking forward to the season starting!
I'm trying to score some opening day tickets at the Fenz!
I have tickets to 6(I think) games so far for the year.
I am really looking forward to seeing John Smoltz step onto the field in a Red Sox uniform. That will be something else!

Red Sox in '09, you heard it here!

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
Huge baseball fan here too!!! I played for a JUCO (#2 in the nation) and was going to go either to the Draft or play for Oklahoma State after my first year but I ended up getting hurt and didn't recover all to well. Really really sucks but thats life, now I'm just going to school. Anyways, the Braves are my team and I love em to death but they are really strugglin these past years and I think its about time we made the pitching changes we made this offseason. Should be looking up for us unless those damn Mets get in our way!!! MVR ....your goin down!! lol

Connors State?

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Redlands in El Reno. I visited Conners once and decided that it just wasn't for me. The facilities, field, and coach all sucked. I'm glad though b/c when we played them we murdered!

Slug Fest

not amused
Established Member
I'm into hockey season right now but nothing better than summer time and baseball. :thumbsup:

I'm with ya on hockey season.... GO BRUINS!! but I am excited about the Red Sox season.... best starting rotation in the majors :rockon:

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
Chalk it up for the 3rd time! GO CUBS!!!! This year is the year!!! haha

Users who are viewing this thread