Any baseball fans in here?

MineralGray02K

NYMustangs.com
Established Member
Looking forward to this coming season! There were some big moves for a lot of teams in the off season, but I think it's gonna be a Yankees season :beer::beer:

:: raises shield ::

mvr

Established Member
big mets fan here, they will probably blow it in the end like they always do :bash:

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Fkin' A...love me some baseball. Astros are my team, but it might not be lookin' too good for them this year.

All business with the fantasy team though. A-Rod better come through again this season!

g00se

I am Second
Established Member
Huge baseball fan, big time Dodgers fan. We might have ourselves a decent year if the young guns play well and Manny mashes like he did. Our pitching could get lit all year though. Come on Kershaw!

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
My Red Sox kick it off on the 6th. Going to have to get some tickets to the Nats/Sox game when they come down in June. I love the Nats stadium, had a blast going to a game last year.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Huge baseball fan here too!!! I played for a JUCO (#2 in the nation) and was going to go either to the Draft or play for Oklahoma State after my first year but I ended up getting hurt and didn't recover all to well. Really really sucks but thats life, now I'm just going to school. Anyways, the Braves are my team and I love em to death but they are really strugglin these past years and I think its about time we made the pitching changes we made this offseason. Should be looking up for us unless those damn Mets get in our way!!! MVR ....your goin down!! lol

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Huge baseball fan, big time Dodgers fan. We might have ourselves a decent year if the young guns play well and Manny mashes like he did. Our pitching could get lit all year though. Come on Kershaw!

I just wanted to add that Manny is a great player but I REALLY REALLY hate what he does for the game! I've never seen someone that just mashes but yet could give 2 shiz's about anything else (defense, team, etc).

Rant off....:rolling:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Big baseball fan. We got hosed at the end of last year, but maybe we'll make a run and stick it to Bud this year!

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Phillies phan checking in... Should be another fun season!

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
I gotta watch something once football (soccer), and basketball are over! lol...

Seriously though, I was a hardcore Dodger fan back in the day, but not so much anymore.

But for the past 3 years I've had a mini-season package with a few friends and we bought the same seats again this year. So I hope to get back into it again.

oh, DODGERS are going all the way bitches! Manny is back! :burnout:

SVT_4_me

Established Member
i have a feeling the reds will contend for the central this year...

i am looking forward to the season.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I used to be a big fan as a kid but after they took away all the roids and my home run hero's I lost all desire to watch.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
Big BRAVES fan here!!! I love our pitching changes and the depth we have on the bench. I think without a true power hitter, we won't overtake the Phillies this year but I think we'll grab the Wild Card! The back of our rotation overmatches 99% of the teams out there. Plus, we are projected to get Tim Hudson (a true ace) back after the All-Star Break... and we have a STUD (Tommy Hanson) that we just sent back down to AAA to get some seasoning. I don't know how they're gonna be able to make room for him, but he'll HAVE to be playing in the big league soon. Look out for Jordan Schafer... this kid is on FIRE! I was skeptical about him, but it looks like he's the real deal.

But I kinda follow the Angels a bit because my cousin is a pitcher in their Minor League system right now. He pitches for the Tempe Angels (Rookie A) right now, and they're planning to have him in one of their Single A teams by the end of the season, if not in AA Arkansas.

Last edited:

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
I used to be a big fan as a kid but after they took away all the roids and my home run hero's I lost all desire to watch.

taking away the roids is having the opposite effect on me. I grew up watching guys be considered "big time power hitters" when they hit 30/35 home runs a year. I remember when Jose Canseco hit 42 HR's, everyone was astounded.... especially since he stole 40 bases. I always knew something was up when the HR leaders went from a 30-35 avg to like 45-50... seemingly overnight. So I'm excited to getting BACK to the days of a power hitter hitting only 30/35 hr's, and teams using more strategy like stolen bases and Hit & Run more often. I'd love to see the days of the 30/30 or the 40/40 man come back!!!

Users who are viewing this thread