Any Artists out there?

SPRAYED DAILY

MACA
Established Member
No pedestal sonny....just a little respect. Next time someone asks you for some help I hope they offer to "throw you a bone". I am sure the will just sit right with you.

Sorry to all if I seem a bit pissy on this issue. I've recently been losing creative and programming business to $4 hour guys in India and Pakistan. Major suckage. I had a MAJOR customer of 15 years pull the plug on business (for me and a number of even larger agencies). Not a quality issue...just a $$$'s issue. Some of us are sensative to the whole "crowd sourcing", 'free design" and "off shoring" concept.

I like steamed trout by the way.

Here's what you don't understand, he didn't ask YOU for help, he asked MACA for help so stop getting your feelings hurt over something that doesn't apply to you.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Here is what you apparently do not get.

"Throwing a Bone" is much what this car club is about. We all "Throw Bones" for each other whether we are lending a Fender Roller out, fixing a toilet, building a garage, and so on.

TRBO VNM

Tim, sent him a text. someone else I think needs to step up because he is just busy as hell right now.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Dude get over it and move on, this is getting old

Good advice...unless you like being ganged up on. I don't think there are many MACA members who'd take your side on this one.

I'm sorry to hear about your recent professional frustrations, but your posts sound like you're just taking them out on the OP...

Not the best idea in this forum.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Sorry bout that fellas, and especially Matt. Been trying to get in here once a day but this one snuck by me.

CobraRed01, we'll let you have Post #2, but the rest have been removed. Matt's request in the original post is totally acceptable in the Mid Atlantic Cobra Association and while we enjoy having non-members interacting in this Forum, upsetting the status quo over thread topics/intents that are normal for MACA, tend to result in some moderating.

Matt, be great if you could restore your original post. My graphics guy at Maryland was great and came up with a bunch of the MACA logos that we currently use.

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Sorry bout that fellas, and especially Matt. Been trying to get in here once a day but this one snuck by me.

CobraRed01, we'll let you have Post #2, but the rest have been removed. Matt's request in the original post is totally acceptable in the Mid Atlantic Cobra Association and while we enjoy having non-members interacting in this Forum, upsetting the status quo over thread topics/intents that are normal for MACA, tend to result in some moderating.

Matt, be great if you could restore your original post. My graphics guy at Maryland was great and came up with a bunch of the MACA logos that we currently use.

Fair enough.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Found it!

Steamed Trout with Chive-Tarragon Butter

Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 packet)

Ingredients
1 1/2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
3/4 teaspoon minced garlic
1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
1/8 teaspoon grated lemon rind
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
4 (8-ounce) dressed whole trout fillets
4 lemon wedges
Preparation
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; stir to combine. Set aside.

Preheat oven to 425°.

Cut 4 (15 x 24-inch) pieces of parchment paper. Fold in half crosswise. Draw a large heart half on each piece, with the fold of the paper being the center of the heart. Cut out the heart, and open. Place 1 fillet near the fold of each piece of parchment. Squeeze 1 lemon wedge over each fillet. Brush butter mixture evenly over fillets; sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Starting at the top of the heart, fold edges of parchment, sealing edges with narrow folds. Twist the end tip to secure tightly. Place packets on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 12 minutes. Place on plates; cut open. Serve immediately.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Found it!

Steamed Trout with Chive-Tarragon Butter

Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 packet)

Ingredients
1 1/2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
3/4 teaspoon minced garlic
1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
1/8 teaspoon grated lemon rind
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
4 (8-ounce) dressed whole trout fillets
4 lemon wedges
Preparation
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; stir to combine. Set aside.

Preheat oven to 425°.

Cut 4 (15 x 24-inch) pieces of parchment paper. Fold in half crosswise. Draw a large heart half on each piece, with the fold of the paper being the center of the heart. Cut out the heart, and open. Place 1 fillet near the fold of each piece of parchment. Squeeze 1 lemon wedge over each fillet. Brush butter mixture evenly over fillets; sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Starting at the top of the heart, fold edges of parchment, sealing edges with narrow folds. Twist the end tip to secure tightly. Place packets on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 12 minutes. Place on plates; cut open. Serve immediately.

spiderdance.gif

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
OMG, someone needs to write a worm to find every instance of that image that exists on the internet and delete it.

Users who are viewing this thread