Any advantages runnng an sct ba2400 air meter?

92stanglx

Established Member
My 03 cobra is pretty much stock except for a k&n fipk, bassan cattd x pipe, and bassani cat back.

Eventually I plan on doing a steiggy port on my blower and a slightly smaller pulley but not much beyond that.

I have a ba2400 air meter in my garage from another car I owned. Would there be any advantages to putting it on my cobra or should I just sell the meter?

cobracide

Established Member
Do you think a port is enough to peg the stock meter? I don't anticipate making more than 450-475rwhp.

What kind of port you getting? A good port and the right pulleys will get you low 500's. Hell yeah you will peg the stock MAF. You can make those numbers without a port. So what's up?

Last edited:

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
You don't want more MAF range than you need, a stock blower car with upper only does fine with a stock maf and it will be easier to more accurately tune.

Once you go to a port you'll want to change the maf to something with more range, like your ba2400.

92stanglx

Established Member
What kind of port you getting? A good port and the right pulleys will get you low 500's. Hell yeah you will peg the stock MAF. You can make those numbers without a port. So what's up?

I am thinking about doing a Stiegemeier Stage 4 port and running around 12lbs of boost. I am not early shooting for the 500's just mid-upper 400's.

Sounds like I may need to keep my SCT meter?

Users who are viewing this thread