Anti-Military documentery ticked me off

rust0r

Established Member
i wish someone would put a bullet in her head, such ignorance, i wish the families of the fallen soldiers had her alone in a room, with a doctor to keep her alive

94five0

*Click*
Established Member
and the world spins on... while these spineless pond scum of humanity, bitch and whine in there nice, safe gated communities.. thousands of miles away, brave young men and women bravely defend those same detractor's civil rights..

Irony. Ain't it a mutha.

chargedcobra03

Living my life
Established Member
got in trouble a few posts ago for talking like a salior that i am... F... this S... people like this really make me Pissed. Have them loose somebody in this matter and see if thier ideas change. if they want to riot or whatever with signs saying soilders should die and stuff!?!?! export thier A..'s to Iraq. i have been thier twice and trust me. they will beg and plede to come back.

chargedcobra03

Living my life
Established Member
thanks to all who support us over there and here. you dont hear it back so much but thank you. we need that support sometimes. keeps us going... THANKS!

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
thanks to all who support us over there and here. you dont hear it back so much but thank you. we need that support sometimes. keeps us going... THANKS!

with the exception of this cult , Im pretty sure 99.999% of us suppport all the troops. Whether we agree with the war or not , your country appreciates what you do. :beer:

akula51

Me
Established Member
My wife's from Topeka and her Dad was in the State Senate on the Republican side for a little while so got to deal with that pathetic excuse for a member of society periodically. Ahhh, that Fred Phelps is the ****tard of ****tards. They just got nailed in a pretty significant lawsuit thankfully, but I'm sure it'll drag out through the appeals process. They have their own little compound going...he bred a few of his kids to be lawyers so they are part of the clogging of our court system with frivolous lawsuits over all sorts of crazy shit.

If I had to, I could find something nice to say about Hillary...or maybe even Obama. This guy? ****...

Ack

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Americans can never understand what we are doing over there.

I wouldn't stereotype "americans" as a whole :). Thanks to the liberal media alot of these dumbshits generate their opinions which are very one sided. You are absolutely correct about them (Iraq) still needing us. Probably always will.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I would love to unleash some evil unto these people. Problem is I would contridicting everything I have faught for as well as those who have died for these people to have their "freedom of speech". With that said..I'm pretty sure that our founding fathers didn't have THIS in mind when they brought the idea forward in the first place. Had they done this back then I am sure they would have been hung for treason. But if we enact a law now stoping this sorta of free speech I fear it would do more harm then good in over stepping its boundaries. I just pray now for bad people to put their bad talents to good use:thumbsup: -Shane

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
It's all fun and games until some terrorist flies an airplane into a building with one of their family members on board.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
1st Amendment cuts both ways- I find amusement in their ramblings and wonder where the televangelist outrage is....

much like we demand outrage against batcrap insane mullahs/sheiks/people

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
1st Amendment cuts both ways- I find amusement in their ramblings and wonder where the televangelist outrage is....

much like we demand outrage against batcrap insane mullahs/sheiks/people

i dont listen to tv preachers, so im not sure what they have or havent said.

But, in all fairness, Sean Hannidy has called them "Evil", something he's never ascribed to his liberal opposition.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
i dont listen to tv preachers, so im not sure what they have or havent said.

But, in all fairness, Sean Hannidy has called them "Evil", something he's never ascribed to his liberal opposition.

I am starting to see people Protesting the Westboro nutjobs, but far from an outrage.

You ought to pick up this book

"Deliver Us from Evil: Defeating Terrorism, Despotism, and Liberalism (Hardcover)
by Sean Hannity (Author) "

Users who are viewing this thread