Anti-Military documentery ticked me off

ShaneHayes

Established Member
I'm sure some of you have seen that documentery on HBO or whatever channel it was on. It is called Full of Grace, and it shows a group of people from Kansas that holds protest, about the soldiers in Iraq. They show signs saying, "Thank God for dead soldiers," and many other cruel signs. They even show up to our fellow military personnel's funerals yelling cruel things, holding these signs. I was so upset that I could barely watch it. They had the US flags, holding it upside down, dragging it on the ground, etc. As a active duty military member, I was very pissed about this. Anyone live near Topeka, KS...please stomp the shit out of these people. Who else saw this fuc#ed up documentery on these asshats?:fm::fm::fm::fm::fm:

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
Americans can never understand what we are doing over there. You can never describe your experience to them in words. Bottom line, they still need us no matter how much they hate us.
I think we should roll around the outskirts of Tp KS and mortor the isht out of them everyday at noon. We'll see how much they like that isht

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
These people have been around for years now and still cant believe that no one has set out to kill or seriously hurt any of them

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
They do more than just protest at the funerals of military solders.

In Maryland they protested at the funeral of a family that was killed by a drunk driver in Ohio. If I'm not mistaken 4 of the 5 people that were killed were children the 5th was the mother of the children. When asked why they were protesting the church replied it was God's wrath for allowing civil unions.

These people are lunatic gutter snipes and are the lowest common denominator of the human race. We use to house people such as these in buildings long ago, they were called insane asylums.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
we beat these morons into the ground. not one of christianity's brighter moments.

TexRob

Established Member
These People are Totally Insane,one of these days,they are going to protest at the wrong Funeral,and the end result will not be pretty I am sure!

03vert70charger

Established Member
They protest at a wide variety of places, and come up with ridiculous reasons to justify it. Just recently they were protesting at the Lane Bryant mall shooting and the NIU shooting.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
those friggin' inbreds!!

Don't Forget Berkley California, home of where they kick out Marine Recruiters & banned them from their town. ( see John Stewart's Daily Show on youtube, type in "john Stewart berkley California and it will find it for you)

Need I remind you of Obama's pastor calling our military men trained murderers?

ShaneHayes

Established Member
i am glad we don't put up with shi# like this in the south. i would probably be discharged from the military also for doing something stupid these people.

bless our Troops! **** these tards!!!

rust0r

Established Member
someone needs to send the whole family off a cliff in a bus, i'm really surprised they are still alive, they are pathetic and should be murdered, to put it simply

the sad ironic thing of it is, the soldiers are the ones protecting the amendment allowing them to say whatever bullshit they want, regardless of what a few radical people say, everyone supports those of you deployed :beer:

speedybolt

I'm your Huckleberry
Established Member
Here's my opinon. I feel that these people are only allowed to act like this because we let them. I think that people are driven by the media and they, the media, are just looking for ratings so they could care less about what they put on the air or in news papers or how its going to affect anyone. There is so much more stuff going on over here in Iraq that most of you will never hear about beacue its not intersting or wouldnt be adventagous to anybody's politicaly driven stories. What about that lady that protested outside the Presidents ranch and all over the country because he was killed over here. I'm sure that if he could he would come down from heaven and kick her striaght in the mouth. What about Micheal Moore, that bastard was to chicken to show up ata planned showing at the Presidents ranch in Texas becasue he knew he would be taken out. As long as we, the people of America, let this stuff continue it will always be. Freedom of speech is one thing but damn, is this really what is meant by freedom of speech? I dont think the founding fathers f this country ahd this in mind when they wrote it.

I dare them to show up at any funeral I'm at because I will make the news story of the century!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

YoungGun03

Borderline questionable
Established Member
i'm an active military also, those people makes me sick, they have no understanding what so ever, if i ever see them on the street i'll probably loose my composure

+1 The video of the interview has been circulating amoung military members for a long time and i almost cant believe it everytime i see the signs they hold up. I was very impressed with the way the interviewer torched:burn: that crazy woman.!

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Made several post on this subject. This isnt a Church, its a CULT. No other Babtist church even comes close to associating with them. Here is my fav movie on them. This reported isnt only hot but my HERO-Shane

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3PyoUPcobA&feature=related"]YouTube - Shirley Phelps-Roper on Fox News[/ame]

Robert Francis

Established Member
This ia a really strange group of people that almost border on insanity. If you'll notice, that when they do show up, or attempt to show up at funerals or our courageous dead, that they are "shielded off" from the funeral by various other groups, especially a "patriotic" motorcycle group when they hear they may be there.

I guess we could gun them all down, - they probaly would in China or Burma or Iran or Iraq or Venezuela or a dozen other countries. And we probably wouldn't know about it, but the fact that we don't is one of the things that separates us from those countries.

Users who are viewing this thread