Anti-Israel Agitator ****** Around and Found Out

rborden

Established Member
This nut case said that Jesus Christ himself would murder the Bakersfield, California city council and later said that "we'll see you at your house, we'll murder you."

(2nd vid in link below)

Then she sits there and sobs at her arraignment hearing.

I hope this unhinged apple dumpling gets the book thrown at her.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I didnt see the other thread.
It was posted in another thread, not its own. Probably a better idea for it to have its own thread

Will edit this with a copy paste of my original response

*edit*

I couldn't make it through the whole video but I caught a bunch of one-three word bursts that essentially told me a citizen(?) was expressing her political views and/or her personal thoughts about local "officials." I also caught "guillotine." I'm assuming the beheading part was a pretty piss poor climax to her tirade about what people (that may or may not have shared her political views) used to do to the powers that be, or the people equivalent to the actual human beings she's bitching to/at, when they all disagreed with them and had finally had enough.

Up to this point, I'm of the mindset of, "talk your shit." That's your right. ****, people all over the country have been talking about guillotines, gallows, etc for "officials," that they disagreed with. Talk your shit, all levels of government should know that.

.....then I skipped further to the end and caught, "...murder you," which my only thought was, welp, have fun in the gulag.

Then I laughed at my choice of word, "gulag." Funny how it's all cyclical huh?

Last edited:

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
.....then I skipped further to the end and caught, "...murder you," which my only thought was, welp, have fun in the gulag.

Then I laughed at my choice of word, "gulag." Funny how it's all cyclical huh?

Yup. She basically ends her inflammatory but more or less "legal" rant with "that's fine you won't vote for it, so where going to come to your houses and murder you".

She should have watched this...

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Here is to hoping for a shanking.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
I did think the very same thing because it seems people like her only take notice when people push back. Her logic or lack thereof (for her rant) is beyond idiotic but usually that is the playbook with people who derive their words back strictly on emotion.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I did think the very same thing because it seems people like her only take notice when people push back. Her logic or lack thereof (for her rant) is beyond idiotic but usually that is the playbook with people who derive their words back strictly on emotion.

I don’t give a **** about ferals.

EVs are for people that prefer flesh lights over vagene.

rborden

Established Member
A city council's cease fire resolution for Gaza/Israel isn't going to have any effect but this dumb tub got emotionally involved with something completely out of her control and beyond the scope of control of the city council. I'm not entirely sure what she hoped to accomplish with her rant.

I hope she gets 20 years.

rborden

Established Member
Now the nutcase is out of jail. She had her bail reduced to $500K, had to turn her passport in, can't leave the state and has to have gps ankle monitoring.

Users who are viewing this thread