Anti-antilock brakes

scottmac2000

Established Member
Just saw another mustang wreck (red mustang leaving a car show) that would not have happened if the antilocks brakes were better. I think they need a gyro or something so they don't activate when the car is yawing. I have mine deactivated. I want the option of locking them up. Saved my ass a few times.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 5

scottmac2000

Established Member
I definitely agree a driver mod is needed for alot of mustang drivers. But having the ability to lock em up when needed is necessary. Alot of these accidents the car just rolls to the right or left after sliding sideways. It's because the antilock thinks your on ice and doesn't activate the brakes. If the brakes could lock up, the car would keep heading in the same direction. It might spin around but would not roll off to the right or left. I'm sure there are other old school guys who grew up driving cars without antilock brakes who would agree with me.

Last edited:

scottmac2000

Established Member
I definitely agree a driver mod is needed for alot of mustang drivers. But having the ability to lock em up when needed is necessary. Alot of these accidents the car just rolls to the right or left after sliding sideways. It's because the antilock thinks your on ice and doesn't activate the brakes. If the brakes could lock up, the car would keep heading in the same direction. It might spin around but would not roll off to the right or left. I'm sure there are other old school guys who grew up driving cars without antilock brakes who would agree with me.

Users who are viewing this thread