Anthony Bourdain found dead

C0bra99

Established Member
When he called all the chefs who did Television as sellouts and then he started. Lost all credibility with me as a Chef and a good person. Sad way to end a life.... my condolences go to his friends and family.

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
The snow flakes are slowly but surely going away .
I feel no sympathy for the likes of these Hollywood elitists.
I just wish more of them would do the same .

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
eb13bb1e3e9907dbeedda818213770d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quad

Established Member
The snow flakes are slowly but surely going away .
I feel no sympathy for the likes of these Hollywood elitists.
I just wish more of them would do the same .
This. Bourdain was another anti-white Jew. Many of them around. Wish more of these elites would off themselves. Good riddance.

This clip is from Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown (S07E07). This is where he travels to Cologne, Germany to interview some celebrity chef - René Stessl and then talk about the "final solution" for racism in Germany... - In, I don't know, 70-80 years, there will be no White people anymore, and only cappuccino colored people. It's good. It's good. - This is the only solution... It's our only hope is to **** our way out of this...

https://www.papercitymag.com/restau...-white-people-houston-show-parts-unknown-cnn/

Anthony Bourdain received plenty of love for the unconventional Houston episode of his popular CNN TV series Parts Unknown. The episode’s diversity was particularly praised. It turns out the bad boy chef turned travel savant achieved that with one simple edict.

“No white people,” Bourdain told producers about his vision for highlighting Houston according to a recent New Yorker magazine profile.

As PaperCity’s own Jailyn Marcel pointed out when the Houston Parts Unknown first aired, none of the city’s celebrity chefs even sniffed a bit of air time. It turns out most of them never had a chance to get on. Foodie power players such as Chris Shepherd, Bryan Caswell and Ronnie Killen were out from the moment Bourdain issued his “no white people” command.

Users who are viewing this thread