ANT Control in your yard

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member

lilcoop03

Established Member
Upstate fire ant - David Jefferson - 1-864-313-9418, he treats 2x a year and guarantees it. He dose mine and i haven't seen a fire ant in my yard in years plus i don't have to mess with it. Don't know if its something your willing to farm out but its worth it to me.
EDIT he is in the upstate also
Thanks. Can you give me an idea of how much going this route would cost me?

lilcoop03

Established Member
Can’t recall where, but I read an article that estimates the bio mass of ants is greater than all other living species on the planet combined.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
That is insane to comprehend...

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
usually grubs, down here the same yards with moles get those white birds with the long beaks, all after the grubs. I think spring is the right time to spread the stuff too

Easy part done then.

Now to convince my wife treating the yard to kill grubs, to rid us of the moles, wont kill our dog, our kids, or the 30 cats in the barn.

I’m going to start a podcast where ai just get piss hammered drunk and rant about marriage.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Easy part done then.

Now to convince my wife treating the yard to kill grubs, to rid us of the moles, wont kill our dog, our kids, or the 30 cats in the barn.

I’m going to start a podcast where ai just get piss hammered drunk and rant about marriage.

I mean if it was just the cats...

drunk history seemed to do pretty well, drunk marriage review has a good a shot as any.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Easy part done then.

I’d give it a shot, just like I did divorce.

beau t

Established Member
Thanks. Can you give me an idea of how much going this route would cost me?
It was 85 an acre before corona screwed up the supply chain, also price goes down w acreage, so i don't know what it will be this go around.
Edit: if you have been into drag racing in this area you might know him see if you can strike up a deal lol.

lilcoop03

Established Member
Just so you guys know, Sevindust is the chemical. Sevendust is the band lol
I've been a fan for a long time, and they are very underrated in my opinion.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
usually grubs, down here the same yards with moles get those white birds with the long beaks, all after the grubs. I think spring is the right time to spread the stuff too
Now is a great time to treat for grubs. Big box stores will sell GrubEx and other products, it isn't that expensive. $20 or so will cover 5,000 sqft

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Orthene for spot treatment and the granules for whole yard. Works great.

View attachment 1745662
The Orthene isn't a joke. I've had some at the house for years. I sprinkled some on some ants the other day in the morning and they were dead later that day. The smell is really strong, but it will kill the shit out of some ants.

Users who are viewing this thread