Another "What is wrong with people" thread.

Planter

Banned
jesus christ...why would anyone just randomly open fire in a movie theater? what the hell?

I'm gonna start carrying my piece in the theatre now. I left it in the car tonight, but thankfully we had a well behaved crowd. No cell phone's going off, no kid's yapping, no babies crying, no one talking loudly to interrupt the movie, one of most behaved crowds I've been a part of recently.

Panic661

Established Member
I'm gonna start carrying my piece in the theatre now. I left it in the car tonight, but thankfully we had a well behaved crowd. No cell phone's going off, no kid's yapping, no babies crying, no one talking loudly to interrupt the movie, one of most behaved crowds I've been a part of recently.

Yea, I'll be waiting to see the movie for atleast a week, since it seems like every time I go to the movies there's a douchebag with his phone or yapping, or there are kids running around..

I don't know though I'm sure it was some young idiots, maybe for a gang initiation or something..no telling yet.

infidel0910

Established Member
This is whats liberals use to give firearms a bad reputation. I've never seen a firearm kill someone, I have seen people kill other people using firearms. Guns don't kill innocent people. Idiots with guns kill innocent people.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Updated to 14 dead and 50 injured now. I said it in the other thread and I'll say it here, what a piece of shit. If your life is that miserable just off yourself scumbag.

The IMAX theater was sold out I went to and the crowd was very good through all 3 movies. No screwing around at all, which is a surprise.

firebird1999us

Established Member
This is whats liberals use to give firearms a bad reputation. I've never seen a firearm kill someone, I have seen people kill other people using firearms. Guns don't kill innocent people. Idiots with guns kill innocent people.

Way to politicize this for no apparent reason:poke:

ssssnake

Established Member
Maybe he wanted his 15 minutes of fame tied in with Batman. Who the hell knows. The crazies are taking over.

Ironhand

Banned
people like me and other CC permit holders

if there had been someone like me there perhaps some lives would have been saved

You're a skinny white boy. You better be packing heat because I know girls that can whip you. lol

Yes, if you were there and packing Im sure you would've helped. The only thing is that I still have it instilled in my head to not engage targets with non-combatants around. Without a clean and almost point blank shot it would've been hard to pull off IMO.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
the only positive to this, if there is a positive, is that this SCUMBAG didn't turn and shoot himself......hopefully JUSTICE will be swift and soon.
nothing pisses me off more than somebody doing such a selfish act and killing themselves.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
You're a skinny white boy. You better be packing heat because I know girls that can whip you. lol

Yes, if you were there and packing Im sure you would've helped. The only thing is that I still have it instilled in my head to not engage targets with non-combatants around. Without a clean and almost point blank shot it would've been hard to pull off IMO.

says the skinnier white boy lol

absoultely it would be difficult...i wouldn't just start throwin lead around the place hoping to hit the bad guy...i am just saying that shit like this is why more people should carry ( if they can)

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Maybe he wanted his 15 minutes of fame tied in with Batman. Who the hell knows. The crazies are taking over.

This. They made a comment about it on the radio, how they expected to be talking about the movie this morning, rating and comparing it, saying over and over "Don't spoil it!"; But now it seems so frivolous to talk about anything but this tragedy.

Ironhand

Banned
says the skinnier white boy lol

absoultely it would be difficult...i wouldn't just start throwin lead around the place hoping to hit the bad guy...i am just saying that shit like this is why more people should carry ( if they can)

Not anymore. I've put on some weight since I got out of the service. lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just read about this an hour ago and posted in the other thread. A horrific tragedy, and it's a shame this scum's life wasn't ended in the parking lot. Now one can only hope his trial will be short and swift, and that he'll get the death penalty. Sadly, though, it would be years (if ever) before his life is ended. The agony the families of the victims are now having to endure is beyond belief. We need to remember them in our prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread