Another Wednesday joke

JBR87

Established Member
This ones for all you hunters/fisherman out there:

Four friends spent weeks planning the perfect backwoods hunting/fishing trip… 2 days before leaving for the trip Frank’s wife cracked the whip and ordered him not to go… so Frank ended up staying behind.

The three other friends were pretty disappointed in Frank and his wife but continued on the trip as planned. When they got out to their campsite they found Frank there tent set up and a fish cooking over the fire…

‘’Frank how long have you been here? What are you doing here? And how did you convince your wife to let you come along?’’ his friends asked

‘’Well… I’ve been here since last night… wait no yesterday afternoon… I was sitting in my Lazy Boy and my wife snuck up on me from behind covering my eyes and asked me too ‘’Guess who’’… when I turned around I saw my wife in a sexy negligee I hadn’t seen since our honeymoon… she took me by the hand and led me into the bedroom where she had at least a dozen candles burning and rose pedals everywhere…I also noticed she had a pair of handcuffs and ropes on the bed… she got on the bed and asked me to cuff and tie her up to the bed… after she was tied up she told me to do whatever my heart desired…And well here I am!!!’’

oldmodman

Established Member
Wow!

Give me Frank's address. I'll be right over. The only thing to make it perfect would be a ball gag.:banana::uh oh:

Users who are viewing this thread