Another two mod packages arrived

BRIT-LIGHTNING

Established Member
lightninmike said:
Brit
you are gona have a freekin blast with all that new found power, becareful in the rain

as for the the shipping, well if that doesnt blow monkey balls i dont know what does

Cheers Mate
I'm really enjoying it now with just the LFP stage 1 VB ,
I can only imagine what it will be like with the other mods ,
yes the rain !! I found that one out the hard way ,the first time I took my Missus out in the L we got to a set of lights and I booted it (showing off like you do !) and it span then gripped then hopped from one lane to another gripping and spinning while I sh*t myself after that I learnt to respect it in the wet big style,
and of course she had a complete "humour bypass" about the whole thing ,
not the best introduction to the L for her ,but she loves it now .

BRIT-LIGHTNING

Established Member
The Swede said:
I´ll be there !

We need to set this up, lets work something out for next summer.

:thumbsup:

Thats a defininte !
is the event in Germany set for next year ?
I'm willing to drive to any european location for a get-together, all I need is some notice to book holiday time and to save up for the fuel !!

BRIT-LIGHTNING

Established Member
WizardsCobra said:
Looks good man. You probably never see any SVT's over there?

I havn't seen another one yet or met anyone on-line with one ,
I'm sure there must be others further up the country ,I can't be the only one in England who has seen the light!!

Mark@LFP

Banned
Steve,

Sorry we were not available during the evacuation of Hurricane Rita to address your concern. To answer your question, we simply failed to add the power plenum to the ExCals parts list. However all your mods were taken into consideration when your tunes were written. I have forwarded more contact info., so in the future if I can not be reached someone at LFP can. Not to worry the updated tunes being sent to you will be just what the DR. ordered......I guarantee it! In the future LFP business hrs. are Monday to Friday....7:00am to 6:00pm Central USA time. On Sat. 8:00am to 12:00pm. If I am not available, Jesse, Mike, Crystal or Andre will.
As soon as we get your next list of parts going to the U.K. LFP will make the necessary adjustments to tune.
I will be in touch next week to discuss our shipping options for your LFP 58" torque arms, LFP deluxe plug & play e-fan, our 13" billet triple clutch torque converter, Bedrug, Hotchkis leaf springs, LFP carbon Fiber driveshaft, LFP seamless driveshaft safety loop, LFP EXtreme performance heat exchanger, Bassani high flow mid pipes.
I have to apologies, our LFP performance sway bars are still in R&D ( 6 mo. ) along with our shocks ( lost count ). These items will not be ready until late winter. Be patient just a little more testing. These specially designed items take time. Sometime to much :)
After 11 years in this business we have grown use to delays in releasing new product. Other product in the works.

Mark/LFP
1-281-385-5339
www.lightningforceperformance.com
" Check IT Out "

Last edited:

Andre

Autobahn Dept.
Established Member
The Swede said:
I´ll be there !

We need to set this up, lets work something out for next summer.

:thumbsup:

I would love to see a swedish and a british licence plate between them next year and get with you guys together !!!

DCP_3098.jpg

DCP_3087.jpg

Last edited:

BRIT-LIGHTNING

Established Member
Andre said:
I would love to see a swedish and a british licence plate between them next year and get with you guys together !!!

Hello Andre
Just got home from the pub (hic!!)
were really looking forward to the next euro get-together :pepper: :pepper:
I was going to mail you tonight to find out if any date had been arranged yet and pass it on to Anders
let us know when you get any plans together and you'll see those plates for sure :beer:

The Swede

How long is a string ?
Established Member
Andre said:

Looking forward to this event !

:banana:

Andre

Autobahn Dept.
Established Member
BRIT-LIGHTNING said:
Hello Andre
Just got home from the pub (hic!!)
were really looking forward to the next euro get-together :pepper: :pepper:
I was going to mail you tonight to find out if any date had been arranged yet and pass it on to Anders
let us know when you get any plans together and you'll see those plates for sure :beer:

Hello Steve !

I was thinking about to plan it again for May 2006. This should be a good month again ! :rolling:

Many greetings,

André

BRIT-LIGHTNING

Established Member
Andre said:
Hello Steve !

I was thinking about to plan it again for May 2006. This should be a good month again ! :rolling:

Many greetings,

André

Sounds like a plan Andre
I'll be there representing the U.K. ,
that gives me six months to save up for the fuel :lol1:
it will be great to meet all my Euro brothers and share a beer or three :beer:
keep us posted when the dates get firmed up
All the Best
Steve.

BRIT-LIGHTNING

Established Member
Mark@LFP said:
Steve,

Will have your bolts and gaskets shipping out, hopefully tomorrow. Remember just be careful when lifting up and you'll do fine.

Andre,

Everything arrive in good order?

Mark/LFP
1-281-385-5339
www.lightningforceperformance.com
" Check IT Out "
Thats great Mark
Looking forward to my next packages ,I'll be sure to take it easy when I do the job ,I wouldn't want to hurt my baby!
start cracking the whip at those elves that you have working in your R&D department Mate were all waiting for the great products that you have in development :pepper: :pepper:
Are you getting a chance to indulge your hobby much these days Mark ? it must be difficult with all the things you have planned for the future
All the Best
Steve.

Mark@LFP

Banned
Christian,

Forward me a confirmed address and I'll get back to on shipping the upper links.

Steve,

Bolts, Friction modifyer, blower oil, steel gasket are boxed and will ship Monday.

Mark/LFP

Users who are viewing this thread