Another Traitor!!

Freedom

Established Member
Just picked up my new 2005 SRT10 Ram... RC 6sp, loaded with all options... its a blast to drive!! Feels much more solid than my Lightning.... I will post pics tomorrow.

P.S. still have the lightning...

Cocoloco

BEEP BEEP...ROAD RAGE!!!
Established Member
I see this one guy with one up the street from where I work....It's a nice
looking truck....It just looks way too big,like a four wheel drive....Anyway,
to each his own>>>>

SVT_Gixxer1000

Crazy Canadian
Established Member
I wish you the best of luck to you.:nonono: Keep the Lightning as your going to need it as that Dodge sits at the dealer getting shit fixed. Hope you have better luck that the guy down in Red Deer, Alberta. He got rid of his at 10,000km's due to the constant problems.

SVT_Gixxer1000

Crazy Canadian
Established Member
Freedom said:
funny, the lightning isnt exactly the epitome of reliability

I will admit that, too. Jay in his SRT 10, and we were going down a hill, he went to shift and something went with the wrong with the Clutch ar syncro or some kind deelie. Anyways, he was in Mexican Overdrive all the way to the bottom, I guess he was revving it until the valves floted trying to get the gears to mesh, running in and out of the ditch, pinecones, rocks, boulders flying, passing on the left hand side on, and on. The end result it sat at Dodge again to get fixed for the same problem for the 18th time or something like that.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Freedom said:

I've almost got 30,000 miles on my truck, and I've raced the hell out of it, put a LOT more hp through the motor (and the rest of the drivetrain) than what it's really intended for, and it's been solid as a rock for me.

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
Sinister04L said:
I've almost got 30,000 miles on my truck, and I've raced the hell out of it, put a LOT more hp through the motor (and the rest of the drivetrain) than what it's really intended for, and it's been solid as a rock for me.

+1. Mines been very reliable even with all the mods I've done to it. Plus, I can actually tow something if I had to...:poke:

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
Well, regardless of the others, congrats! I think it would be sweet to have both.

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
Freedom said:

Mine's been extremely reliable... over 114,000 miles and still going strong.:shrug:

Anyway, at least he kept his Lightning. I thought he'd traded it for that ugly Dodge. LOL.

Bootie

Established Member
Their sweet trucks, just so big. At least you have the resources here in N. FL (Roe) to make big power.

LightningMAS

Banned
Freedom said:
Just picked up my new 2005 SRT10 Ram... RC 6sp, loaded with all options... its a blast to drive!! Feels much more solid than my Lightning.... I will post pics tomorrow.

P.S. still have the lightning...

LOL.:fart: u better ur wallet ready... u better have tons of money... for a suspension mod its 2,000 dollars... for a CAI intake its almost 800 dollars and so on... very expensive... ur gas will suck donkey ass.. and dodge is gonna break on u. hahahah

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread