Another traitor in your midst (Darkside)

whiplash306

Established Member
Well fellas, Lord knows I enjoyed my '04 Cobra, especially after the Whipple install. She was a low mileage, flawless beauty queen that just flat out MOVED. However, God as my witness and out of the sky blue, I was made an offer on her that I just could not refuse. So, with much heartache, I let her go.

Up next, 2008 machine silver Corvette C6 ZO6 2LZ with 4,107 miles on my purchase. There's not enough bandwidth to describe just how unbelievably anal the previous owner of this car was. Suffice it to say, in many respects, the car is in better condition than a BRAND NEW, ie: plastic on floor boards, clear bra on most EVERY leading edge of the car, clear rocker panel scuff guards, clear door pocket scuff guards, clear floor mat protectors, etc, etc. I truly can NOT believe how tight this car is. BONE STOCK mechanically.... I couldn't be happier. The pics that I'm including in this thread are all pics that he sent me when representing the car for sale, as truth be told, they're better pictures than any camera of mine can produce...ha! If any of you would like to see more, PM me your email addy.

She was dropped off tonight after a long trip from upstate NY to Central Texas. I used Horseless Carriage as my carrier. She came enclosed, and snuggled up next to various Ferraris, a Bentley and an old school Porsche.

So without further ramblings....
054.gif

046-1.gif

062.gif

007.gif

006.gif

009.gif

001.gif

003.gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You surely got a great looking Z06 there. An '08 with only 4K miles on it. I can fully appreciate why you're so happy. Glad you seemed to have gotten a great deal on the sale of your Cobra, and another deal buying this Vette. I love the color by the way. That color would be my own if I was looking to buy one. Enjoy it! :beer:

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
LoL, I was just reading the old owner's original post on Corvetteforum this morning.
I am currently looking for a C6Z06 but I have a truck I need to trade in or sell first so it makes it a little tricky.

Best of luck with her!!!

whiplash306

Established Member
Thanks for all the compliments guys. I still can't believe that I've got a basically brand spanking new C6Z in my garage. It's like a dream come true, literally. They certainly have a totally different feel than the Cobra does and the difference in refinement between my old low mileage C5Z and this C6Z is night and day, with the C6Z being vastly superior. I think she'll spend at least a little time stock before any serious mods begin as these things in even stock form are monsters, so I feel like I've got some learning to do. But don't you worry, mods are in order..... Mild to Wild exhaust switch, tint, Killer Bee II intake, a really good CTEK battery tender, CAGS eliminator, etc.....serious things like that! :D Later will come the fun! Thanks again!

VtekII

Established Member
Uh oh i see wrinkles in the leather seats. Looks like theyve been sat in. Better trade it for one with only 3k miles!!

Car looks really awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread