Another Terminator Clone Build Thread

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Getting close to decision time on my interior, considering I have the black Cobra upholstery and it’s 100% sripped of the plastic interior bits except the dash and the windshield is out so now is the time to do it if I am going to. Let me know what you think, should I dye/paint the interior bits black to match the seats? Yes/no? Upside is it will match, downsides are?? Not a daily, not ever going to be one again so wear and tear won’t be that much of an issue not even mildly concerned about resale, they will likely bury me in this thing and not a chance I would ever get half of what I spent on it now. Looking for opinions either way don’t be shy, I want to hear both good and bad

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Picked these up this afternoon. Can’t wait to see them on the car

Attachments

• IMG_5467.jpeg
    IMG_5467.jpeg
    377.5 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5465.jpeg
    IMG_5465.jpeg
    422.1 KB · Views: 78

Bullitt1448

Established Member
But for now, they are stacked in the corner tillI get the diff put together. First things first though, gotta finish up the sound insulation before I start on any thing else

Attachments

• IMG_5468.jpeg
    IMG_5468.jpeg
    375.5 KB · Views: 59

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Nothing wrong with satin, I when I was looking for wheels I was giving the satin ones a pretty hard look. Would love some CCW’s but not in the budget right now

Bullitt1448

Established Member

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Hope mine turns out 1/2 as nice as your diecast
Thank you, but from what I have seen you have already surpassed my diecast.... Your car is looking awesome!!!!

Don't be surprised when people are asking to buy it from you all the time LOL....

Thank you for all your great comments. Greatly appreciated my friend. And thank you for checking out my posts.....

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Thank you, but from what I have seen you have already surpassed my diecast.... Your car is looking awesome!!!!

Don't be surprised when people are asking to buy it from you all the time LOL....

Thank you for all your great comments. Greatly appreciated my friend. And thank you for checking out my posts.....
you put in a big effort, not to mention more than a few $$$ into your Mustang, that was a good motivator for me to get moving on mine. No where near the same caliber of build but trying to end up up with the car looking and driving how I want it. If someone wants to buy it, well everything is for sale if the price is right….
I know I could have bought a very nice “real” terminator for way less than what I have into this one but that was not the point

Bullitt1448

Established Member
Haven’t forgotten about posting, just been busy with life stuff. I have been working on adding sound insulation, I think I have the hardest parts done still a way to go yet though. So far this has been my least favorite part of the build, I find it tedious and boring. I will get it done, I’ll keep at it till it’s finished. I know I have been dragging my feet on this part because I don’t like it just a necessary evil.

Attachments

• IMG_5498.jpeg
    IMG_5498.jpeg
    536.5 KB · Views: 73

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Haven’t forgotten about posting, just been busy with life stuff. I have been working on adding sound insulation, I think I have the hardest parts done still a way to go yet though. So far this has been my least favorite part of the build, I find it tedious and boring. I will get it done, I’ll keep at it till it’s finished. I know I have been dragging my feet on this part because I don’t like it just a necessary evil.
Stuff isn't exactly the lightest stuff on earth but it really makes a difference in cabin noise.

Keep up the good work

Users who are viewing this thread