Another snake to join the Mystic...

out99sider

Established Member
Hey ya'll, just wanted to reach out to my SN95 brothers specifically. I just posted a thread in the Pics and Vid showing off the new ride. I still have the Mystic and don't anticipate getting rid of her but decided to finally take the plunge on a bucket list car. Like I mentioned in the thread below, being a member her for 10 years, I have nothing but appreciation for all the help and knowledge I have gained, all the more specifically in this sub forum. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon but just needed to switch things up a little. Check her out:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...072-finally-picked-up-viper.html#post13611458

redrocket16

Established Member
Nice man, one day I'll add a viper to my mystic as well. I just got engaged so I'm in one of the groups you described (I'm 27 btw) but still got plenty of time before we add to our family. I hope she treats you well and you have plenty of enjoyment out of her. The wheels btw are awesome on the car!

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Damn, I'm so jealous right now you have no idea! Congrats and enjoy that beautiful car. I love Vipers, #1 on my list of cars to own. Maybe one day I'll at least get to ride in one haha.

1BD9D7

Rollin down the road in..
Established Member
Very cool car, there used to be a doctor in my small town with a viper - the plates said NOT AV8 lol

out99sider

Established Member
added plenty of SN95 love with some pics of the two together in the thread above- check em out

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I saw your other thread. Great looking Viper. A Viper and a (Mystic) Cobra. Doesn't get much better. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread