Another Rip Off!!! Do not buy from slow03stang!!!

anothersvtguy

Turner of Wrenches
Established Member
cobraracer46 said:
A new Magnaflow Cobra cat back system can easily be purchased for just a little north of $300.
2 years ago, I purchased a set of maganaflow mufflers in excellent condition off of this site for $55 shipped.

$300 ? where? :dw: I got weldins because they were $180 verses $450 at the time. Seems like the places i have seen are $500-$550 now.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I was trying very hard to get rid of my itchy trigger finger, but some things just rub me the wrong way. Theft is one of them, and that is basically what I consider this to be.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
01vert said:
Can you find the link for the magnaflow for $300, thought these were WAY higher than that

Call Brad at Performance Peddler, his prices are hard to beat

Description:
99-04 Ford Mustang Cat-Back Exhaust System 4.6L V-8, GT/MACH 1,
2.5" Tubing, Rear Exit, 3.5"

Retail:$620.81
Your Cost: $358.64-SHIPPED

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
I was trying very hard to get rid of my itchy trigger finger, but some things just rub me the wrong way. Theft is one of them, and that is basically what I consider this to be.
yea, i'm not a huge fan of being a victim like this either.....

KingCobra10Sec said:
I would go to the shipping address and shoot up his car.
damage to someone else's car is taking it a little far. but personal harm, now that's something different....

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
awesome! i know it really doesn't solve any refund issues, but it does make it that much harder for him to come in here and scam anyone else. thanks HISSMAN and everyone else for your support!

Rotzs99

Established Member
ive only bought used from local forums, i would be extremely wary about this site. There are some huge tools and scam artists here.

Hope you get some of your money back rio.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I hate this shit. I've bought so much stuff off here and never had a problem. It seems like the scammers are all over this board recently. I guess I've just been lucky. I figure it's only a matter of time before I get burned as well. Hopefully it'll be on something cheap. I hope paypal refunds your money.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
This stuff really pisses me off and right when I am trying to sell my magnaflow x-pipe. Unbelieveable that people lie and sell incorrectly described parts on here. I am also amazed at the crap people put on their cobras to begin with, b/c that exhaust looks like a pos. I hope you get this worked out.

Jamie R.

Established Member
Sorry to hear about what this guy did:bash: I hope you at least get close to your money back for that poor excuse for a catback. Thanks for Supermod Hissman's ban of that dude!!!!!!!!

Jamie R.
'01 Cobra

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
yea, this guy is a real loser. people like him make it that much harder for honest people selling quality parts! i am gonna talk to paypal tomorrow and see what they say. i'm pretty much banking on that i'll have to sell the mufflers and tips separately to make up some of the lost money.

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
yea, i thought about that too. i already searched for his same screen name over there and didn't come up with anything.....

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
99riocobra said:
yea, i thought about that too. i already searched for his same screen name over there and didn't come up with anything.....

Did you google his SN to see what other sites he's on?

Users who are viewing this thread