Another Rip Off!!! Do not buy from slow03stang!!!

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
SPXTrader said:
Bizarro, nice post on modularfords...this gerbil's playground is going to get exactly what he deserves!

Man - I H-A-T-E people who don't make good on their word, or show a complete lack of integrity - I wanna see 99riocobra get his money back. I am doubtfull that he will, but I figure every little bit helps :)

SPXTrader said:

Crap, you're gonna make me work for this? Maaaaaan -

"Sorry, I cannot translate ¡mi familia, mi vecindad, usted puebla es el mejor! at this time. Please try again later."

Last edited:

SPXTrader

Certified Loon
Established Member
Without the threat of legal action, I doubt he'll ever see his $$$. That is a pisser.

I'd like to see him with a 34/36 Louisville Slugger and 20 minutes alone with that asshole and his dad.

On a side note, a cop friend of mine here was telling me about this kid that beat the shit out of another kid with a baseball bat. His last (and funniest) comment was "It's good to see kids using wooden bats. I hate those aluminum ones."

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
oh man, you guys are awesome! i just got out of class and checked Modular Fords and was amazed. very supportive, and swa a lot of familiar people there too(even Jeff "HISSMAN" made an appearance)!

i really do doubt that i will get my money back. i have still been trying to call him yesterday and today and he never picks up. i might call his home phone tonight and talk to his dad and very politely tell him how his son that sold a perfectly good used part is now being banned from all mustang forums for his actions.

3B99SVT

Top down makes me smile
Established Member
Sorry to hear about all the crap. I bought a Magnaflow CB for an IRS on here and was please w/everything but the packaging. Good price too. I hate it when a few idiots ruin a good thing.

Stupid question though: what prevents this guy (and others like them) from just signing up w/a new name?

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
IP is Internet Protocall. It's your physical address on the internet.

It does get tricky though. Certain ISP's (Like AOL) have generic IP's which it assigns as batches to a block of customers.

But yeah, generally you're not banning the name, but the address it has originated from. that's not to stop somebody from making a new account at their local starbucks though...

This reminds me of SD Wheeler!

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
I found the little bitch on another board!!! Figured since he's close to KC he's probably on www.kcmustangs.com
and sure as shit "Heeeeeeere's Johnny!!" <<< I always wanted to say that!
You'll have to register to post but he's under the same name on there too. slow03stang Rip him apart there too, leave this turd nowhere to hide.

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
Torch10th said:
IP is Internet Protocall. It's your physical address on the internet.

It does get tricky though. Certain ISP's (Like AOL) have generic IP's which it assigns as batches to a block of customers.

But yeah, generally you're not banning the name, but the address it has originated from. that's not to stop somebody from making a new account at their local starbucks though...

This reminds me of SD Wheeler!
well, that's still way better than i thought. like i said, i still thought he could register w/ a different name easily. now it's jus very inconvinient for him...

99COBRA2881 said:
I found the little bitch on another board!!! Figured since he's close to KC he's probably on www.kcmustangs.com
and sure as shit "Heeeeeeere's Johnny!!" <<< I always wanted to say that!
You'll have to register to post but he's under the same name on there too. slow03stang Rip him apart there too, leave this turd nowhere to hide.
man, you're awesome. i didn't find that one when i was searching, huh. i'm gonna register later tonight...

AJRED99

&amp;amp;quot;Almost Stock&amp;amp;quot;
Established Member
Nick, sorry to hear about this. I hope you get your money back, if you need anything give me a call.

Users who are viewing this thread